What's you favorite park

• Magic Kingdom

• Epcot

• Hollywood Studios

• Animal Kingdom

• Typhoon Lagoon

• Blizzard Beach

Results are only viewable after voting.
Magic Kingdom because it is wonderful:love: and it's the most magical and happy place I have ever been in!:thumbsup2

Magic Kingdom all the way! To me, this is what Disney is all about. The castle, the rides based on the movies, rides that inspired movies, all the characters.

My favorite park changes each trip. My last two trips it was Epcot so thats what I voted for.

MK :yay:
My (our) very first trip to WDW was in 2006.
We visited all the other parks first and saved MK for last. I am so glad we did. I think I would have been disappointed with the other parks if we did MK first. The magic that happens as soon as you hit the front of the park is amazing. The way they open the park just sets a tone for the rest of the day. I loved how they have music playing and the train comes into the depot with Mickey and other characters. The whole day and night was just so awesome for me.

Now the other parks all have something wonderful about them too. :) It rained when we were at the other parks (and not just for a few minutes :sad2: ) that we did not get to enjoy and experience a lot of what the other parks offer. We did not get to ride a few of the major rides because they closed the rides due to the rain or the lines were soooooo long that we couldn't get on them. :eek:

I am looking forward to our trip in September. I am hoping and praying the weather will cooperate so I can take in the beauty and thrills of the all parks. :smickey:

I love the Magic Kingdome best since it was the first park I went to. I was 2, not that I remember that trip, but I remember most of the ones that followed it!

My favorite park is the one I'm in at the moment.

If I had to pick, I admit I have a special affection for Animal Kingdom and Typhoon Lagoon.

Magic Kingdom - all because of Fantasy Land.
World Showcase at Epcot is a close second; i love the food. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter