When are you going to Aulani?

Just booked our ressie today. We'll be there March 2 - March 10th! I'm soooo excited!
We'll be celebrating that I'm cancer free!! Last chemo treatment is February 21, 2012.

Taking our whole family - Me, DH, DS25, future DDIL 24, DD22, our daughter's best friend and my DS8

We booked a 2 bedroom villa with an ocean view!! I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just booked our ressie today. We'll be there March 2 - March 10th! I'm soooo excited!
We'll be celebrating that I'm cancer free!! Last chemo treatment is February 21, 2012.

Taking our whole family - Me, DH, DS25, future DDIL 24, DD22, our daughter's best friend and my DS8

We booked a 2 bedroom villa with an ocean view!! I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!:cool1:

God bless you. :hug:

I work with clients going through treatments and a positive outlook is everything. :cheer2: And Aulani will be a great place to celebrate. :thumbsup2

Hit the 7 month mark Wednesday and booked the first week of our trip (July 28- Aug 4):cool1: What was a little surprising was the "lack of availability".There were no one bedrooms availabe for any category other then ocean view and their were only 2- 2 bedroom units available (Garden View). We ended up grabbing the 2 bedroom Garden view (because it is only a few points a day more then the 1 bedroom ocean view). We are spending the second week at a Hilton Resort (usining my Hilton points from work). This allows us to have enough points for a summer 2013 Disney trip :cool1:Didnt have to borrow the bank empty :banana:We are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be coming on January 10 and staying only 2 days. I will be staying on a different island for 10 days, but couldn't pass up the chance to see Aulani. :thumbsup2

I will be coming on January 10 and staying only 2 days. I will be staying on a different island for 10 days, but couldn't pass up the chance to see Aulani. :thumbsup2

I couldn't pass up the chance either. We have a quickie stop for 3 nights on our way to Kauai and Maui.

Hit the 7 month mark Wednesday and booked the first week of our trip (July 28- Aug 4):cool1: What was a little surprising was the "lack of availability".There were no one bedrooms availabe for any category other then ocean view and their were only 2- 2 bedroom units available (Garden View). We ended up grabbing the 2 bedroom Garden view (because it is only a few points a day more then the 1 bedroom ocean view). We are spending the second week at a Hilton Resort (usining my Hilton points from work). This allows us to have enough points for a summer 2013 Disney trip :cool1:Didnt have to borrow the bank empty :banana:We are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the exact same week we are staying! I called right when member services open and every category of 2 bedrooms were available -- they must of booked quickly.

July 28th to August 4th ... 2 bedroom dedicated Ocean View. Me, DH, DS 17, and DDs 14, 11, 9. This will be after a week on Kauai staying at a 3 bedroom condo rented through HomeAway. We are flying in and out of Kauai -- it was fewer American Points (6 RT tickets entirely on points!)

This trip was our kids big Christmas present -- they were beyond thrilled!

We just booked our air! We got a special 15% discount off of already sale fares! SO EXCITED!!!

January 19th to 28th!! This will be our first DVC trip since becoming members back in Oct/10 :banana:

We just booked 10 nights starting July 30th. We wanted to begin on July 29th, and although I called at exactly 9am 7 months out they had no two bedrooms or studios! So we called the next day and was able to get a two bedroom lock-off Island view. We wanted a standard view, dedicated two BR but glad to get what we did! I was nervous calling each day to add the other three nights thinking there would be nothing available but we were able to extend from 7 nights to ten without any problems.

Has anyone stayed in a two BR lock off? Looks like the biggest difference is the loss of half a bath but we will gain another balcony.

We just booked 10 nights starting July 30th. We wanted to begin on July 29th, and although I called at exactly 9am 7 months out they had no two bedrooms or studios! .

Wow! I also called at 9am for a 2 bedroom for a July 29th check in on the 7 month mark and had a choice of island or pool view. I took the Island view. I guess they booked quickly.

Hope you enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter