• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When was the last time......a continuation

couple of months ago, but now DGS doesn't fit in it, so those days are over

When was the last time you changed a diaper?

May 6th, 1998....son was slow to potty change...somewhere around his 3rd birthday....my responsibility because of all the years mucking cow stalls in Scio,Oregon.

when was the last time you purchased 96 bottles of water, at one time?

couple of months.....haven't needed one recently

When was the last time you went on a cruise?

beginning of year....DGD brought me some

When was the last time you got your hair cut?

The most crowded Monday of 2019, the monday after candlelight procession....it was bad....for several reasons...I had to wait on nondiseny fans to get out of bed, facilitate my wife in a wheelchair ( dropping her off then back to Motel 6 to park) and my OCD about early, early, early....Maxpass saved us and my crying while watching the pearly band in front of the castle....it released my emotion and brought back my Saving Mr. Banks binge watching over the summer while cabin sitting in Bend with cable........ but I found the perfect place to watch Christmas fireworks....crystal palace on main street.

you bought a Smurf item?

any years, not since my kids were little

When was the last time you cancelled a vacation?

2011....went to the coast for 3 day presidents/valentines weeked....without reservations......came back to the valley ...looking for anice pool and hot tub....and a boquet of flowers to get me out of the dog house.

when was the last time you put a dog house in your backyard?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter