Where are all the 11/3 Wonder cruisers?

Hey 11/3 cruisers! Just wanted to say Hello again. Where is everybody?
Hi there Kim !
Count me in.....along with my dh, 2 dd's, ds and mil. This will be our first cruise and we're really looking forward to it !
:p

Hey Maria!:wave:

This is our first cruise also...DH & DS(3) and I will be finally going on a Disney cruise...something I have always wanted to do...very excited!

Are you flying in the day before?...ages of your kids?... any excursions? enough questions for ya?...LOL

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :smooth:
Kim, Andy & Sam

Hey all! We are getting really excited! We got our airfare and are flying in the night before. We have a ressie at the Radisson but since we get in late are thinking of switching to the Hyatt in MCO. We are also debating transportation - we usually use Happy Limo but are considering DCL x-fers.

Can't wait!! How is everyone else doing on their planning? What type of cabins are people staying in? We have a Cat 7 guarantee, I would love to get a peek at the higher categories!

Are you flying in the day before?...ages of your kids?... any excursions? enough questions for ya?...LOL

Ask away....it's ok. I have 3 children (girl/10, girl/12 & boy/15). We're thinking about the Blue Lagoon excursion ? Not entirely sure though. We just recently found out (about 2 months ago) that Freeport will also be a stop and I haven't looked into what kind of excursions they have---any suggestions/info ? We'll be driving down from PA and staying somewhere in the Port Canaveral area the night before (Radisson ?).
We have a cat 6 and a cat 11 cabin reserved (room 6084 & 6085 to be exact). We have the early dining time also.

Hello Everyone!!

We are also on the November 3rd Wonder!!

We have a huge family group going (25 people). We have some little ones: 12 yo boy, 5 yo boy, two 2 1/2 yo girls, 1 1/2 yo girl and an 8 month old boy. We are doing land / sea / land and can't wait. I would love to meet you all for a quick chat and to put faces together with screen names.

Lisa

We'll be there!!! We have 17 people, including 9 kids ages 5,6,7,9,10,11,12,12,15. It's the first cruise for all of us!!!

Hey, I will be down with my family for this cruise. I am 17/m, I have a 5 yr old sister, a 13 yr old cousin(Female) and my parents going. It will be our second cruise. See ya there and email me at ArcticCatPro@aol.com if you are around my age and want to talk on the internet or whatever..

We'll be there!!! It's me, DH, DD 4 1/2, and DS 18 months!! We're looking to it and can't wait to leave!!

We'll be there too! It'll be our honeymoon cruise (and very first) after getting married the Thursday before at the Polynesian!

Sounds like a lively trip!

Tee

sistert: Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. You are going to have a wonderful time on the cruise. My DH and I took our first cruise on the Disney Magic in 1998 and loved it.

Enjoy.

Lisa

I was just WONDERing, do members here on the DISBoards Cruise section typically try to get together? That is, does everyone here going on the 11/3 Wonder cruise plan on trying to meet at a specific time one day?

I've read reports where people have met but it sounded totally by chance. What's the norm?

Thanks!

Sometimes...It depends on the people I think...from what I have gathered from these boards, some people seem more anxious than others to try to plan a meeting place and time...I would love to meet some people from this board, but it looks as if our sail date isn't as popular as others :cool:

Let's try to get it going!! I thought bumping it up would help and it has 'cause I have met you guys!

Kim

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :smooth:

I need HELP from ANY 11/3 Wonder Cruiser

I am not sure if I can post this but I thought it would be worth a shot as we are in desparate need of your help.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - I am begging you for a HUGE favor!!

Here is the problem:

In order to be considered a "GROUP" for DCL you have to book 8 or more staterooms - we had that booked until today.

Long story short - my aunt and uncle had to cancel because my uncle was just laid off from his job last year because the company is closing (after this vacation was already planned). Anyway he was just offered a job and it came at the right time because his unemployment benefits end the end of this week (after his extension was filied due to 9/11). It came at the wrong time because when he told them of his vacation when he was told he was offered the position and they told him they cannot grant him the time because it is too close to his hire date. They told him he could reapply with their company when he gets back from vacation to see if they still have a job opening. That would mean going without pay (or any income) for approximately 6 weeks or maybe longer depending on him getting the job right after he gets back from vacation.

Here is what I need from you:

If you DID NOT book through a travel agent I could have my travel agent put you on our booking to complete our group reservation.

Here is what you would get for FREE - a group amenity that is a DCL memory box. NOTHING, let me repeat that, NOTHING with your reservation would change. It will be the same price that you paid and your documents will go directly to your house. The only thing is you will be linked to our group in order to keep that group status and you will get the FREE group amenity.

If you are interested here is what I need you to do:

Please e-mail me at paulisa12@aol.com and I will give you the details on getting linked to our reservation via my travel agent.

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME!!

Lisa

I wish I could help RDisney, but I don't think I can since I am a CM.

Got our docs... Starting to seriously plan what we'll need (I know it's only 4 days)... Trying to decide on excursions or not... Nerves starting to jangle... First cruise jitters...

How is everyone else doing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter