Where are all the 11/3 Wonder cruisers?

Originally posted by sistert
Got our docs... Starting to seriously plan what we'll need (I know it's only 4 days)... Trying to decide on excursions or not... Nerves starting to jangle... First cruise jitters...

How is everyone else doing?

I am doing FINE!!!!

I am sooo excited I can hardly stand it!!!<-------<gushing>

I kind have the jitters too...this is my first cruise....more excited than anything.

I just checked out all of the new clothes I bought for the fam and wow did I go overboard (no pun...lol) my son looks like he is going away for a month (he's 3) LOL

I would love to do the dolphins...that sounded fab...still havent decided...

Who all is going with you Sis?

Kim:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :smooth: :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by RIDISNEYLOVERS
I need HELP from ANY 11/3 Wonder Cruiser

I am not sure if I can post this but I thought it would be worth a shot as we are in desparate need of your help.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - I am begging you for a HUGE favor!!

Here is the problem:

In order to be considered a "GROUP" for DCL you have to book 8 or more staterooms - we had that booked until today.

Long story short - my aunt and uncle had to cancel because my uncle was just laid off from his job last year because the company is closing (after this vacation was already planned). Anyway he was just offered a job and it came at the right time because his unemployment benefits end the end of this week (after his extension was filied due to 9/11). It came at the wrong time because when he told them of his vacation when he was told he was offered the position and they told him they cannot grant him the time because it is too close to his hire date. They told him he could reapply with their company when he gets back from vacation to see if they still have a job opening. That would mean going without pay (or any income) for approximately 6 weeks or maybe longer depending on him getting the job right after he gets back from vacation.

Here is what I need from you:

If you DID NOT book through a travel agent I could have my travel agent put you on our booking to complete our group reservation.

Here is what you would get for FREE - a group amenity that is a DCL memory box. NOTHING, let me repeat that, NOTHING with your reservation would change. It will be the same price that you paid and your documents will go directly to your house. The only thing is you will be linked to our group in order to keep that group status and you will get the FREE group amenity.

If you are interested here is what I need you to do:

Please e-mail me at paulisa12@aol.com and I will give you the details on getting linked to our reservation via my travel agent.

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME!!

Lisa

Sorry...but we have a travel agent...I hope this works for you Lisa...let us know what happens...I'm sure someone will be able to help:)

See you on the ship!

Kim

:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :smooth: :Pinkbounc

Thanks BabySam99 for responding. I appreciate knowing either way so I don't keep bothering the same people.

Right now it doesn't look too good. I did have a family inquire about it but they are not too comfortable with it being as easy as it is to link to our TA. I hope it does pan out, but we'll see.

We can't wait - we are soooo excited the time to vacation is almost here - woo hoo!! Our sailaway party is in 2 weeks.

Lisa

Originally posted by BabySam99
Who all is going with you Sis?

Kim:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :smooth: :Pinkbounc

Just me :Pinkbounc and DH-to-be :bounce:! This will be our honeymoon cruise! The Countdown Is On!!!

I hope we have a good group (those posting here I know will be a hoot). Come rain or shine (the latter preferred), we're going to have a great time!

Originally posted by sistert
Just me :Pinkbounc and DH-to-be :bounce:! This will be our honeymoon cruise! The Countdown Is On!!!

I hope we have a good group (those posting here I know will be a hoot). Come rain or shine (the latter preferred), we're going to have a great time!

I'm sorry...I knew that...so many people out here I get a little goofy keeping them all straight...I remember now...honeymoon...what a cool way to celebrate!

I keep dreaming about it...I can't wait!!! I hope some us can hook up for a little drink, wouldn't that be fun?! We need to toast your wedding!!!:Pinkbounc

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :smooth:

I just to send out a sincere THANK YOU to theFishers5 for joining us and completing our group!!

I don't know what I would do without the help from fellow disers!!

Thanks again and we truly appreciate what you have done for us.

Lisa

I'm a little late in getting to this thread <just got back from WDW>, but I'm glad you found someone to complete the "group package" RIDISNEYLOVERS. The DCL memory box sounds cool. I'm not sure whether I could have helped out or not since I'm cruisin' on points but again, happy to hear it worked out. See everyone on 11/3.

RIDISNEYLOVERS - glad we could help!

We will be there with our S8 and D3.5.
Can't hardly wait!!

Hey Fishers,
Thanks for joining the group! I am certain you will have a magical cruise!
Kerri

How is everyone doing?

Any new 11/3 cruisers?

Everyone excited? :Pinkbounc

27 days to go! :bounce:

Remember: breathe, breathe, breathe! :o

How is everyone doing?

Any new 11/3 cruisers?

Everyone excited? :Pinkbounc

27 days to go! :bounce:

Remember: breathe, breathe, breathe! :o

Woo Hoo!! I can finally get excited with out worring about our "group"!!

I can hardly contain myself. I got my packing list out and I am slowly putting things together for this trip!! This board has been such a wealth of knowledge with their tips and advice.

I have convinced my DD (2 1/2) that Mickey's pool is worth doing "poops in the potty". I am sure all the parents of almost potty trained kids can understand the enthusiasm behind that sentence especially after the pool controversy. I showed her the DCL video and she was so excited about the boat and WDW and when she actually saw the Mickey Pool she asked right then and there to go to the bathroom!! I know, I know I am bribing her but it has worked so far!!

Anyway, we are expected to arrive at the port for when they open (around 10:30 am I believe I read here before) - so is there anyone else hoping to get there then too?

I think everyone is going to be so busy with all to do around the ship that I would love to meet some of you in the port to say hi. Lets set up a place and time - anyone else?

Lisa

We are getting very excited and counting the days!

Our 8 yo son already says it is going to be our best vacation ever!

Our 3 1/2 yo daughter just wants to have tea with the princesses.

What do you know about the weather this time of year?

I have learned so much from these boards already!

Lisa - we will be at the port around 10:30am as well.

Tammy - I am REALLY looking forward to meeting you to personally thank you for what you have done.

I have only been on DCL once and that was in 1998 so I am not sure how much the port has changed since then. I wonder if someone has a good place to meet - not too crowded. I wil have to ask Barb and Tony (inkkognito) they must know of a good place .

Anyway - we WILL see you there and anyone else that wants to introduce themselves.

Lisa

Looks like we'll be there too! Bryan is so excited, I don't think he can stand it. We started looking at exactly we need to take, what would be nice to take, and what is just plan silly to take.

Though my hair is going to be big, we plan on wearing our bride and groom ears so, expect to see a very happy couple in their ears that day! You won't be able to miss up!

This is so great!

Weather wise, it's anyones guess. Normally the weather is really nice (70's-80's). Just keep watching the Weather Channel and crossing fingers, toes, eyes, and anything else you can cross that the weather behaves itself!

Sis, Tammy, Lisa, Kerri, Mia,

I really would like to meet up with some of you guys...would be cool...!! Check out my
I am so excited, I have been doing the packing thing too Sis...I have some goofy things too I decided not to take...I always overpack and end up not wearing half of what I bring...end up cramming everything back into the suitcase along with souveners and my luggage ends up looking like it's ready to pop!

We will be getting to port at around 10:30 also.

Lisa, I have been doing the potty thing for the last 6 month DS is finally PT...I thought I would lose my mind! A little bribe helps, doesn't hurt! I promised my son a new Thomas the Tank Engine train set if he would poop in the potty...well needless to say he is finally there! I couldn't be happier! I hope you succeed.

Kim

:Pinkbounc

My DH and I will be there for our 10th Anniversary cruise too!! No bride and groom ears for us, but we'll be smiling as this is our first time away alone without our 4 kids!!

Chris

Babysam99,
Sorry, I won't see any of you guys there...I just booked the cruise for Lisa. I only wish I was going!!!
Have a Bellini Martini for me would ya!! I hope they still make them;)
I did promise the kids that we will do the 7nt Western in 2004.
Have a great time all of you!!
Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter