Where are all the 11/3 Wonder cruisers?

:D :cool: Checked my Yahoo weather this morning and it took us all the way through Nov 5 and it looks just wonderful!!

Freeport and Nassau said Sunny and low to mid 80's!!!

I will take it!!!!!

Gotta work

Michelle

WOO HOO!!

Single digits!!

We are leaving for our land/sea/land vacation in 3 days!!

When I asked DD what suitcases are used for she threw her hands up and screamed "VACATION" and then I asked her where we were going and she said "Mickey's Land, Mickey's Boat and Mickey's Pool" She could hardly contain herself.

It is so amazing because DH told her a couple of days ago that we had 5 days to go and every new day we ask her how many more and she says the right number - that seems very advanced for a 2 1/2 year old (she will be 3 in January).

Anyway, BabySam99: potty training is great - DD goes poops in the potty just about every time - NO more diapers or pull ups (although I am bringing some pull ups on vacation - just in case).

Remeber we are meeting at the port at the place where you can view the ship!!

See you all there.

Congrats Sistert on your upcoming wedding and oh so wonderful honeymoon!! We will see you there!!

Talk to you all soon.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter