Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is from a park.

This is familiar but I'm thinking this is NOT from the obvious last scene of POTC; BUT will ask anyway...MK...Pirates of the Caribbean? :tink:

"The post office will be one of the last places to close"........I hope it doesn't come to that! But I do worry about the mail carriers. My cousin, Jason, is a UPS driver and has to touch stuff and see people all day.....

That's a big "if" You guys are always SO busy down there, it's going to be hard to reschedule everything once this is over. We are almost done with Week 1. The whole state of CA is on lockdown now! I'm going to town this morning for supplies. Hope I can get enough of what I need to get by. Other than that, it's been nice so far to be able to cancel everything and stay home and enjoy the spring.

LOTS of hand washing, hand sanitizer and disposable gloves for Jason! 😬 Treavor went through BOTTLES of the stuff while playing in the pool tournament in Vegas. More people are ordering supplies online so our UPS and FedEx drivers are essential...the ONLY vehicles I've seen driving down our street this morning were delivery vehicles! Oops...and there went a sheriff's department car. 🙂

I'm the total opposite of "enjoying spring". I positively hate the spring chores. :headache: I'd "almost" rather go to the dentist...ALMOST! 😲 I completed the "pruning" part of spring chores last weekend but have been putting off the rest 😖; ALL my hanging baskets need to be redone, Christmas cactus need to be put in larger pots, OAK POLLEN cleaned off patio, sidewalks, driveway and garage floor, leaves raked...UGH. 😣😩

It's nice to cancel everything for a few days but I'm getting "anxious" now; I miss my "teenage friends" and their parents. Spent an hour last night going through my hundreds of soccer pictures to find my favorites of each team member. I made a "just because I miss you" post on Facebook...Sara LOVED the idea! She called first thing this morning to tell me SHE needed that too! Allie's doing a lot of face time with her friends and Katie's in "Heaven"...doing puzzles, face timing, BAKING (which was why Sara was so desperate to find flour and sugar :rotfl:). Yes...we're SO busy and we really miss it; gets harder and harder every day. I can't see how everything can be rescheduled either; there aren't enough days left in the school year.😢 Everyone will have to make tough choices because the activities WILL overlap; they'll be some hard choices ahead for all. I'm just praying we are given the CHANCE to make those choices. 🙏

Good luck in finding your supplies; let us know how things look in stores in Washington! :tink:

We are being blessed with RAIN today! party: We have been in desperate need of rain and it started this morning about 3 AM. Not heavy enough to knock the tree pollen out of the trees...or wash it away from surfaces but a slow, steady, PERFECT for David's garden, rain. :cloud9:

i-J5FBHsB-Th.jpg

This is from a food service in the AK. :tink:

Full service, quick service or snack?

Attraction, shop or food service?
This is familiar but I'm thinking this is NOT from the obvious last scene of POTC; BUT will ask anyway...MK...Pirates of the Caribbean? :tink:

This is from an attraction in the MK but it's not from the Pirates of the Caribbean.

Going to town was pretty normal. Walmart was out of all milk except 1%, which was what I wanted. They didn't have any toilet paper or paper towels at 8 am but I didn't need either. I had to get my second choice on dog food but they had plenty of bread. The grocery store had plenty of meat and produce. No free samples in the bakery second anymore. :sad:

We did get our first case in my county today. So, now that I'm stocked up again, I'm happy to stay home.

I think it's like you said, people must have been eating out a lot. Were they not used to eating at home?

This is from an attraction in the MK but it's not from the Pirates of the Caribbean.

Going to town was pretty normal. Walmart was out of all milk except 1%, which was what I wanted. They didn't have any toilet paper or paper towels at 8 am but I didn't need either. I had to get my second choice on dog food but they had plenty of bread. The grocery store had plenty of meat and produce. No free samples in the bakery second anymore. :sad:

We did get our first case in my county today. So, now that I'm stocked up again, I'm happy to stay home.

Little Mermaid Ride?

Don works with someone who has a relative who works for the TSA. The rumor going around, not sure if this is true I hope it isn't but the rumor floating around is that they are announcing on Sunday the whole country will be going on lock down for two weeks. It's just a rumor but just in case we went out and stocked up on some food and stuff. Grocery stores were out of all meats except ground beef. We bought a lot of frozen stuff, pasta and boxed stuff. No hand soap but I found two of the tiny bottles of dish soap so I bought that and we have bars of soap. Still no toilet paper. >:(

Also Tom Brady is no longer a NE Patriot.:sad::sad::sad::sad:

Don works with someone who has a relative who works for the TSA. The rumor going around, not sure if this is true I hope it isn't but the rumor floating around is that they are announcing on Sunday the whole country will be going on lock down for two weeks. It's just a rumor but just in case we went out and stocked up on some food and stuff. Grocery stores were out of all meats except ground beef. We bought a lot of frozen stuff, pasta and boxed stuff. No hand soap but I found two of the tiny bottles of dish soap so I bought that and we have bars of soap. Still no toilet paper. >:(

Also Tom Brady is no longer a NE Patriot.:sad::sad::sad::sad:

😲 Would not be surprised and almost wish they would do that and get it over with. The way things have gone since the panic started I've felt that where we're headed. Thanks for the possible warming though; I have a few things I will need in the next couple of weeks but didn't want to get just yet. I pick up my large curbside grocery order tomorrow so I'll run into a couple of the smaller stores first and pick up the odds and ends. WOW on the toilet paper! :faint: I wasn't kidding earlier...if your desperate, I have an extra 4 pack I can mail you! ::yes:: Well...may be to late; post office would be closed next week but could get it done tomorrow morning since they're open until noon! Don't know if a total shutdown would exempt deliveries, etc. We'll just have to see what develops.

Was totally shocked with the Tom Brady deal...and so, so, SO sad when Jason Witten went to RAIDERS! 😭 Damn salary caps and free agency! :headache::headache::headache::tink:

I think it's like you said, people must have been eating out a lot. Were they not used to eating at home?

Yep...it's time for you to stay isolated. That one person for sure passed it on to more people already, I know Sara was more than a little "distressed" :rotfl: that she'd have to cook 3 meals a day for their isolation time! As long as we're able too we're going to try and get take out every few days just to help out the restaurants in our area but if we go into total shut down, that, too, will end. She got a large order from the local meat market Wednesday so they'd manage a 2 week total isolation period and we're good on meat for 6 MONTHS! :rotfl2: Pretty stocked up on everything else though but still need a few staples....and the dog food too! In fact, I think I'll go get another bag full of that right now! Glad you got what you needed and enjoy your 2 weeks of no contact! At least we still have Disboards! :goodvibes:tink:

Yes, this is from the Little Mermaid ride. Can you tell me where/what it is?

I'll go with the ride area, not sure how to describe the scene but the ride "curves" like it's going to turn around. I'll see if I can find a pictures of the area I'm thinking off. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter