Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I'm watching right now.:dogdance::santa: All weekend I think.

Park, resort or other?

i-n6hbCQp-Th.jpg

This is also from a park. :tink:

I'm so sad for Stephanie. :hug: They'll have to do "double time" to get everything packed up and loaded! :eek: Are they assigned a time slot with only a few in the dorm at a time or do they just keep their "social distance"? Glad it's been quiet for Nick and pray it stays that way. I have a feeling they may be issuing a lot of tickets though in the next few weeks; it's going to be hard to keep everyone isolated but I think they SHOULD be ticketed unless they're out for groceries or deliveries or medicine, etc. I hope they keep that policy and try to limit their house calls!

I'm going to check my pantry again later too but think I'm good. I do keep powdered milk on hand and evaporated milk can be diluted for cooking also; we don't drink milk so we're okay on that front. I do need some fresh fruits and vegetables and David can pick those up this weekend too. Give Stephanie a hug for me; sure hope they schedule some type of graduation ceremony. We've had some colleges here announce they would combine the spring graduations with the fall ones this coming December. A long time to wait but at least the students will get a "ceremony"! :tink:

They are only letting so many in the dorms at a time. Is Allie's school closed for the rest of the year? I hope not I hope they can get in all of their senior stuff and graduation. I feel so bad for all of the high school seniors who are missing out on everything. I read your post on Facebook, the letter the teacher wrote to seniors. :sad: :hug: Hugs to Allie.

That's almost the exact order Gov. Abbott issued other than the fact that our beaches are, as of now, still open. They've closed the "facilities" but beaches are still open. I'm glad he put an end to that spring break crowd business! Some of those kids needed to be "slapped"! Arrogant little _________! :tink:

Oh goody. A new side game to where in the world. What's the point level for the best word? :lmao:

They are only letting so many in the dorms at a time. Is Allie's school closed for the rest of the year? I hope not I hope they can get in all of their senior stuff and graduation. I feel so bad for all of the high school seniors who are missing out on everything. I read your post on Facebook, the letter the teacher wrote to seniors. :sad: :hug: Hugs to Allie.

I was optimistic until I checked Twitter. 😭 As of now, Gov. Abbott has only closed the schools until April 6th BUT don't know why UIL issued that statement today. :confused3 Abbott's announcement came Wednesday; and now that news release is issued today which makes me think there are more "closure orders" coming down. Returning to school April 6 would give them time to get things done but if they can't return until MAY...that's going to be a real "crunch" unless they're extending the school year through June. Wasn't that letter a "grab your tissue" one? 😢 I remember when all that was happening and how bad I felt for the seniors then. Those kids were split in all different directions; Texas gained a LOT of them. Those kids were SO excited about the next couple of months and now all their hearts are breaking. 😢 Have to stay positive; 1 month is more than the "Katrina Seniors". I just want a couple more soccer games! 😭 I WILL give her hug...WHENEVER I SEE HER AGAIN! 😫:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter