Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Don works with someone who has a relative who works for the TSA. The rumor going around, not sure if this is true I hope it isn't but the rumor floating around is that they are announcing on Sunday the whole country will be going on lock down for two weeks. It's just a rumor but just in case we went out and stocked up on some food and stuff. Grocery stores were out of all meats except ground beef. We bought a lot of frozen stuff, pasta and boxed stuff. No hand soap but I found two of the tiny bottles of dish soap so I bought that and we have bars of soap. Still no toilet paper. >:(

What would that mean for the whole country to go on lockdown? No air planes? They are still going to let us go to the grocery store? They say we are lucky because we are so socially isolated anyway up here but the bad news is we don't have any medical care. So if we do get sick.....

Is it in the queue? Looks like jewels and gold?

Yes, it's an interactive crab game you can play as you stand in line.

i-J5FBHsB-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from Tiffins; just tell me where. :goodvibes:tink:

Wall? Ceiling?

:yay: No problem with the dog food and since I was venturing out, I asked Sara if they needed some for Cici... AND...needed cat liter to! Local farm feed store was doing curbside service so didn't even have to get out of the car. :goodvibes Also noticed the hospital pharmacy was doing curbside service which is good to know. Thanks for the heads up Diane; if it happens, I'm ready and if it doesn't I've saved a trip out next week! :hug::tink:

What would that mean for the whole country to go on lockdown? No air planes? They are still going to let us go to the grocery store? They say we are lucky because we are so socially isolated anyway up here but the bad news is we don't have any medical care. So if we do get sick.....

THAT would make me nervous; we're so fortunate to only be 3 blocks from the hospital (until the Life Flight helicopter goes over our rooftop at 3 AM :rolleyes:). Hard to say what might be asked; we're being asked to "isolate" now but for many it's "life as normal". Treavor "had words" with his co-worker today about staying home :rotfl:; he told him "DUDE...there will NOT be any customers walking in that door wanting to BUILD A HOUSE today"! :rotfl2: He finally talked him into posting their phone numbers on the door and going back home. You are SO "socially isolated" but I find comfort in being able to talk to my neighbors across the yard; even BOO checks on her "doggy friends" every day :goodvibes! She'll go out in the back yard and runs to the left first to check on the little black doggy and then she runs all the way across the yard to check on the German Shepherd on that side! 🐶 They "talk/BARK" at one another for a few minutes and then they're done. ☺:tink:

:yay: No problem with the dog food and since I was venturing out, I asked Sara if they needed some for Cici... AND...needed cat liter to! Local farm feed store was doing curbside service so didn't even have to get out of the car. :goodvibes Also noticed the hospital pharmacy was doing curbside service which is good to know. Thanks for the heads up Diane; if it happens, I'm ready and if it doesn't I've saved a trip out next week! :hug::tink:

I think we are almost all set. Don is going back out on Sunday morning to get a few more things. I think the only thing we will run out of is milk and toilet paper. I'm hoping if this does happen they are allowed to keep grocery stores open. I think that's the only place we'll be going. Nick will still have to go to work. He said it's been quiet. Taking precautions, not pulling anyone over unless they absolutely have to and if they do they will be getting a ticket.:rotfl:Not going out to any calls/houses unless someone is dead, dying or bleeding.

Steph and Don are going to UNH on Sunday to move out everything from her dorm.:( They are only giving them two hours to get everything moved out. :eek: I don't think that's enough time and they are only allowed to bring one person to help. I hope they can fit everything in our car. I might have Nick go up with his just in case. There is a lot of stuff to bring home.

Don works with someone who has a relative who works for the TSA. The rumor going around, not sure if this is true I hope it isn't but the rumor floating around is that they are announcing on Sunday the whole country will be going on lock down for two weeks. It's just a rumor but just in case we went out and stocked up on some food and stuff. Grocery stores were out of all meats except ground beef. We bought a lot of frozen stuff, pasta and boxed stuff. No hand soap but I found two of the tiny bottles of dish soap so I bought that and we have bars of soap. Still no toilet paper. >:(

Also Tom Brady is no longer a NE Patriot.:sad::sad::sad::sad:

I believe it is going to be more than a rumor. Some down here with family members in the National Guard are being activated.

From a local site

"Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases says Americans will likely need to stay home for several more weeks.

Dr. Fauci explains that if you look at “the curves of outbreaks,” Americans will have to practice social distancing for at least several weeks."

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has ordered all beaches, parks and “non-essential” commercial and retail businesses to close in the tri-county area.
Among businesses considered essential are grocery stores, gas stations, day care facilities and pet supply stores.
Non-essential businesses, like restaurants and retail stores, are required to close or convert to take-out only.

I am in the northern of the 3 counties. I will be at work Monday unless drastic measures are put in place

I believe it is going to be more than a rumor. Some down here with family members in the National Guard are being activated.

Well now's the time to do it before cases get out of hand and that would coincide with the date Gov. Abbott gave yesterday for school closure. We got our official letter today that our church has suspended all activity and services will be online. Our teachers met today to ready homework assignments for the kids either online or via mail. Amanda would be SO upset; she's booked solid the next 2 weeks and beyond but it is what it is. I'm at the point where I say "get it over with". :tink:

From a local site

"Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases says Americans will likely need to stay home for several more weeks.

Dr. Fauci explains that if you look at “the curves of outbreaks,” Americans will have to practice social distancing for at least several weeks."

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has ordered all beaches, parks and “non-essential” commercial and retail businesses to close in the tri-county area.
Among businesses considered essential are grocery stores, gas stations, day care facilities and pet supply stores.
Non-essential businesses, like restaurants and retail stores, are required to close or convert to take-out only.

I am in the northern of the 3 counties. I will be at work Monday unless drastic measures are put in place

That's almost the exact order Gov. Abbott issued other than the fact that our beaches are, as of now, still open. They've closed the "facilities" but beaches are still open. I'm glad he put an end to that spring break crowd business! Some of those kids needed to be "slapped"! Arrogant little _________! :tink:

That's almost the exact order Gov. Abbott issued other than the fact that our beaches are, as of now, still open. They've closed the "facilities" but beaches are still open. I'm glad he put an end to that spring break crowd business! Some of those kids needed to be "slapped"! Arrogant little _________! :tink:

Everything is closed up here except gas stations, banks, grocery stores and drug stores. Steph and I both need to go to the eye dr but I don't think they are open Steph needs contacts and her prescription expired last week.:headache:

I think we are almost all set. Don is going back out on Sunday morning to get a few more things. I think the only thing we will run out of is milk and toilet paper. I'm hoping if this does happen they are allowed to keep grocery stores open. I think that's the only place we'll be going. Nick will still have to go to work. He said it's been quiet. Taking precautions, not pulling anyone over unless they absolutely have to and if they do they will be getting a ticket.:rotfl:Not going out to any calls/houses unless someone is dead, dying or bleeding.

Steph and Don are going to UNH on Sunday to move out everything from her dorm.:( They are only giving them two hours to get everything moved out. :eek: I don't think that's enough time and they are only allowed to bring one person to help. I hope they can fit everything in our car. I might have Nick go up with his just in case. There is a lot of stuff to bring home.

I'm so sad for Stephanie. :hug: They'll have to do "double time" to get everything packed up and loaded! :eek: Are they assigned a time slot with only a few in the dorm at a time or do they just keep their "social distance"? Glad it's been quiet for Nick and pray it stays that way. I have a feeling they may be issuing a lot of tickets though in the next few weeks; it's going to be hard to keep everyone isolated but I think they SHOULD be ticketed unless they're out for groceries or deliveries or medicine, etc. I hope they keep that policy and try to limit their house calls!

I'm going to check my pantry again later too but think I'm good. I do keep powdered milk on hand and evaporated milk can be diluted for cooking also; we don't drink milk so we're okay on that front. I do need some fresh fruits and vegetables and David can pick those up this weekend too. Give Stephanie a hug for me; sure hope they schedule some type of graduation ceremony. We've had some colleges here announce they would combine the spring graduations with the fall ones this coming December. A long time to wait but at least the students will get a "ceremony"! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter