• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is Don considered self-employed or does he work for a company? If I'm understanding correctly any company with under 500 employees can continue paying employee salaries and get reimbursed from the bill signed last week. That was one of the first things Carolyn told Amanda...continue paying herself and Stephanie and apply for that reimbursement. Maybe Don could check on that. They never caught the person who stole her check as far as we know. She never received any notification anyway. I'd mail that form ASAP; they may be "working from home" too and might be doing things received by mail. That's SUCH a mess :headache:; I know how frustrating that is. I don't think Amanda had a good nights sleep until she got her refund direct deposited. :rotfl: NOT a problem you needed right now! 🥴:tink:

Don works for a company and he got the impression from his boss that if they shut down he would not get paid.

Don works for a company and he got the impression from his boss that if they shut down he would not get paid.

That's not right :mad:; that's what the bill was for...to KEEP employees on the payroll during the shutdown! 🤬 You need to find the part of the bill that specifically says employers will be reimbursed for employee salaries, copy it and have Don give it to his boss. As best I understand, ANY company with less than 500 employees is eligible! But...if he's "laid off temporary" he can claim unemployment benefits. ::yes:: :tink:

Last edited:

Was there a Writer's coffee shop? Past the Commissary on the way to the streets of America. I think the name has changed now but don't have time to research it.
Backlot Express?
Sit down or quick service?

i-DpnR8Tw-Th.jpg

This is from a quick service establishment; it's currently in HS in the former Streets of America section where Writer's Shop (loved that place :lovestruc) was located. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter