• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Attraction, shop or food service?

i-7bgMtDn-Th.jpg

This is from a park attraction. :tink:

Have to go into work tomorrow :crazy2: we have to make phone calls to parents who haven’t returned waivers for this new video learning thing they’re going to be doing. I really don’t want to go in we’re supposed to be social distancing people.

Have to go into work tomorrow :crazy2: we have to make phone calls to parents who haven’t returned waivers for this new video learning thing they’re going to be doing. I really don’t want to go in we’re supposed to be social distancing people.

WHAT! 🥴 Can't y'all get a list and make the phone calls from HOME??? 😜 That would make more sense! :tink:

At least that means you are definitely getting paid I assume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter