Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it from Mission Space? or maybe Tomorrowland?

This is from Tomorrowland.

Park, resort or other?

That is good news that the office's test came back negative! Do you have any cases in your county?

170a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

This is from a park.

We are up to 479 in the state. 5 deaths. There are 33 in our county with over 5 cases in the town I live in. It's growing fast there have been over 100 new cases in the last two days.

[QUOTE="Diane♥Disney, post: 61743298, member: 20545}

We are up to 479 in the state. 5 deaths. There are 33 in our county with over 5 cases in the town I live in. It's growing fast there have been over 100 new cases in the last two days.
[/QUOTE]

Texas has 4,669; our county has 3 with none in Bellville. Neighboring town, Brenham, has 17 which is making Amanda very unsure of keeping her business open. None of the other groomers have closed so she's just hanging in there. She's going to limit the number of grooms she does each day, have crates in the entrance area of the shop for customers to leave their dogs in and she wipes door handles and counter space after each customer. She's cutting down from 17+ dogs a day to 8 or 9. As of yesterday she had no bookings for tomorrow or Monday but filled up all available spots today plus reservations for every day next week. Her customers are cautious and social distance. If the cases keep increasing she may rethink but they've gone 2 days without new ones. Harris County has 847 cases and the number increases daily; Harris County joins the county David works in which there are only 3 cases. He's also rethinking being out in the field and is planning on talking with his fellow office personnel tomorrow. They're considered "essential" and have inspection requests daily. We'll see what the weekend numbers are and decide but, like Nick, he knows he has a job to do and he was hired to do it. 🤪 He says he's washed his hands more the past few weeks than he has in his entire life! :crazy::tink:

[QUOTE="Diane♥Disney, post: 61743298, member: 20545}

Texas has 4,669; our county has 3 with none in Bellville. Neighboring town, Brenham, has 17 which is making Amanda very unsure of keeping her business open. None of the other groomers have closed so she's just hanging in there. She's going to limit the number of grooms she does each day, have crates in the entrance area of the shop for customers to leave their dogs in and she wipes door handles and counter space after each customer. She's cutting down from 17+ dogs a day to 8 or 9. As of yesterday she had no bookings for tomorrow or Monday but filled up all available spots today plus reservations for every day next week. Her customers are cautious and social distance. If the cases keep increasing she may rethink but they've gone 2 days without new ones. Harris County has 847 cases and the number increases daily; Harris County joins the county David works in which there are only 3 cases. He's also rethinking being out in the field and is planning on talking with his fellow office personnel tomorrow. They're considered "essential" and have inspection requests daily. We'll see what the weekend numbers are and decide but, like Nick, he knows he has a job to do and he was hired to do it. 🤪 He says he's washed his hands more the past few weeks than he has in his entire life! :crazy::tink:
[/QUOTE]

:eek: That's a lot of cases. Glad Amanda can stay open but scary being in contact with people daily like that. I had to go to the store today which I have been trying to avoid but since I was out I stopped on my way home. I ran in got what I needed and got out as fast as I could. Sanitized when I got in the car and washed my hands when I got home. We have a small grocery store in town that we go to when we need a few things like milk. It was pretty crowded for the morning and there were a lot of people with masks on. I kind of wish I had one on too. Don has been going to work but his boss makes them take separate vehicles to go to the same job and work next to each other.:confused3 Don't really get the point of that. He's getting to the point where he just wants to stay home.

:eek: That's a lot of cases. Glad Amanda can stay open but scary being in contact with people daily like that. I had to go to the store today which I have been trying to avoid but since I was out I stopped on my way home. I ran in got what I needed and got out as fast as I could. Sanitized when I got in the car and washed my hands when I got home. We have a small grocery store in town that we go to when we need a few things like milk. It was pretty crowded for the morning and there were a lot of people with masks on. I kind of wish I had one on too. Don has been going to work but his boss makes them take separate vehicles to go to the same job and work next to each other.:confused3 Don't really get the point of that. He's getting to the point where he just wants to stay home.
[/QUOTE]

David's getting like that too! You followed the protocol for grocery visits and hopefully that's good enough. I placed another online order last night with HEB but my pickup time isn't until NEXT Friday, April 10th! I went into our small local grocery the other day too; needed cake mix for Sara's Dr. Pepper birthday cake that I need to bake tomorrow. I did the same thing...got in and out as quick as I could! Hope Don can hold out as long as possible; at least he's not riding in the same vehicle as everyone else! :rotfl: Amanda was discussing the mask thing too; I think I'll make her a few for the shop. One doctor said even a scarf across your nose area is helpful. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter