• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-7DPLnCs-Ti.jpg

Sorry guys...not Princess Tiana or Belle and the Beast on this float. :goodvibes :scratchin :tink:

tenor.gif

but it looks like my picture lol

Ah, so I still have a chance?
Is it a princess? Aurora? Or a Fur Character?

tenor.gif

but it looks like my picture lol

Not fair when so many have the same stuff on them :confused3....how bout Anna and Elsa?
View attachment 272715

:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1: Don't you just love it when I make you think a little longer? :jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

Y'all were thinking about the correct float but Terri has the right Princesses...my favorites Anna and Elsa!:dance3: The blue "ribbon" is in the upper right corner...

i-khZvQbC-L.jpg
:tink:

Off to volleyball shortly; hard game ahead for tonight and sure hoping Redstorm has her "GAME ON"...she'll be tested tonight against arch rivals, Sealy. Here's a crop to work on...

i-r38wJvM-Th.jpg
:tink:

in the props warehouse?

All this new medical technology "stuff" they have is pretty amazing! I finished a mammogram AND a bone scan in 30 MINUTES...and that included paperwork and visiting with the young lady that did the tests. :goodvibes The last bone scan alone took between 45 minutes and an hour and they had to "put me in that awful TUBE" :scared1: Everything is "open" now. Pretty awesome and makes these "checkups" SO much easier!::yes::

i-r38wJvM-Th.jpg

Which "warehouse"? :tink:

Last edited:
All this new medical technology "stuff" they have is pretty amazing! I finished a mammogram AND a bone scan in 30 MINUTES...and that included paperwork and visiting with the young lady that did the tests. :goodvibes The last bone scan alone took between 45 minutes and an hour and they had to "put me in that awful TUBE" :scared1: Everything is "open" now. Pretty awesome and makes these "checkups" SO much easier!::yes::

i-r38wJvM-Th.jpg

Which "warehouse"? :tink:

Props warehouse?

Glad your check up went well. Glad the tube is open now.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter