• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

SWEET WIN TONIGHT! After loosing the first match 23-25 they got down to business and wiped that smirk off the Sealy faces in the next 3 games! A win is ALWAYS better when it's against your arch rivals! :rolleyes1

i-zdgqz2g-L.jpg
:tink:

:cheer2::cheer2:

i-r38wJvM-Th.jpg

Dang slow Disboards tonight :rotfl2: I'm typing but nothing is happening! :headache: I was trying to say "let me rephrase this...what is across from this area? This is a props warehouse but which one?" :tink:

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao: Oops moment! :blush: "Stuff" happens :rolleyes:...DD discovered some of the soccer patches for uniforms said, "Bellville Youth SOOCER Assn." :o Needless to say, the printer had to do a quick redo! :rolleyes1 :tink:

Reminds me of when Nick was a junior, their winter carnival shirts said WINTER CARVINAL:lmao: There was no "re-do".

:lovestruc After a long day at school, volleyball practice until 5:30 and Redstorm STILL walks to our house to have a bowl of my Chicken Enchilada Soup before one of her favorite dinners at home...meat loaf and mashed potatoes. :lovestruc Wednesday is "our game review time" with her and always interesting to hear what goes on in the timeout huddles during the game! :rolleyes: :rotfl: She actually got a compliment for the second week in a row :faint: from the coach for this save last night ::yes::...#1 managed to get it over the net for a point! :yay::

i-Mm96KGj-M.jpg

i-r38wJvM-Th.jpg

Dang slow Disboards tonight :rotfl2: I'm typing but nothing is happening! :headache: I was trying to say "let me rephrase this...what is across from this area? This is a props warehouse but which one?" :tink:

I'm stumped. I don't remember the Back Lot tour to guess what it is across from. Water tower? Airplane?

National Weather Service has been compiling records on Hurricane Harvey. Latest to take the "most rainfall" crown is Nederland, a small town south of Beaumont close to the Louisiana border...grand total in 5 days...64.5 inches of rain. :umbrella::umbrella::umbrella::umbrella::umbrella: :tink:

I'm stumped. I don't remember the Back Lot tour to guess what it is across from. Water tower? Airplane?

i-r38wJvM-Th.jpg

Again, y'all are thinking to hard on this one. :rotfl: I thought it would be a quick solve. :goodvibes Remember...I noted the location was the Back Lot Tour AREA :scratchin:scratchin:scratchin so no Ma'am, it's not across from the water tower or airplane. :scratchin :tink:

i-r38wJvM-Th.jpg

Again, y'all are thinking to hard on this one. :rotfl: I thought it would be a quick solve. :goodvibes Remember...I noted the location was the Back Lot Tour AREA :scratchin:scratchin:scratchin so no Ma'am, it's not across from the water tower or airplane. :scratchin :tink:

Wow it's been forever, but they look like the bombs that had something to do with Roger Rabbit. Maybe in the exit area?

i-r38wJvM-Th.jpg

I thought there was only the one prop wharehouse right before you get onto the tram

Wow it's been forever, but they look like the bombs that had something to do with Roger Rabbit. Maybe in the exit area?

I thought there was only the one prop wharehouse right before you get onto the tram

:yay::yay::yay: Terri's right on the money...the EXIT AREA! :dogdance: Jeff originally said "bombs" and I admitted I had no clue but you named the area...across from Studio Catering and around the corner from Honey I Shrunk the Kids...

i-HfVCPj7-M.jpg

...and the large magnets...

i-rpbLCkJ-L.jpg

...and remember these guys? :rotfl:

i-pHngvMx-M.jpg

Unexpected evening off :yay:...for the first time since the rains of Hurricane Harvey stopped, we HAVE RAIN :umbrella:! Believe it or not, we needed it...been watering the lawn the last couple days. Downside for the Princess though...Thursday soccer game cancelled...and headache for DD who now has 8 games to reschedule! :headache: So I'll be around to answer any questions on this crop:

i-XmS4PFS-Th.jpg

Unexpected evening off :yay:...for the first time since the rains of Hurricane Harvey stopped, we HAVE RAIN :umbrella:! Believe it or not, we needed it...been watering the lawn the last couple days. Downside for the Princess though...Thursday soccer game cancelled...and headache for DD who now has 8 games to reschedule! :headache: So I'll be around to answer any questions on this crop:

i-XmS4PFS-Th.jpg
A Christmassy clock of some sort? In MK?

i-XmS4PFS-Th.jpg

park? is it part of a clock?

i-XmS4PFS-Th.jpg
I'll hedge my bets and also guess that it is a clock in a resort lobby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter