Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Love these pictures.

Photographer was GREAT! The mother of one of Allie's Redstorm teammates so she's as "into" soccer as much as we are. She had some awesome ideas...the best one was one I missed! :headache: She had Allie holding the Bellville flag at center field and running to kick the soccer ball. JUST AS SHE STARTED RUNNING I pressed my shutter button and had the "Memory Card Full" message pop up! 😡 She did several "takes" but by the time I'd gone back to the car to get my spare card they'd moved on! Can't wait to see those! The wind was horrible so we didn't get as many with the cap and gown as we wanted but otherwise very pleased with the results. I had right at 300 photos (took a lot with the photographer and her daughter interacting with Allie) so she has to have over 500. A really fun morning! :tink:

Entrance area?

i-Hz4rK4C-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not at the entrance area. :scratchin This is a "vehicle"...:tink:

🤣😂😅 GOOD LUCK with THAT plan! 😲😵🤐🤐🤐 Treavor's brother and his family are on their way to DW now and Courtney says, "along with half of Louisiana"! 😳 Sounds like it's going to be a busy week!

Pooh...well...at least you'll get some "me" time! Is she going to have to work on her break to get all of her required "intern hours"? :tink:

It was a busy weekend up at Disney. This was the Princess Half Marathon weekend. Yes my daughter and I wore costumes.

Please post the 2 pics I will send you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter