Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Have all the areas been guessed? It’s not on Hollywood, Sunset, Echo Lake, Muppet,TSL, SWGE or at the entrance. What’s left exit area? Animation Courtyard?

i-Hz4rK4C-Th.jpg

:rolleyes1 What's in Animation Courtyard now that we both love and visit? :tink:

:headache::headache::headache::headache: Not sure where I got the idea it wasn't Star Wars related. :confused3One of the "vehicle" displays in Launch Bay? I'm not sure the names of all of them.:headache:

YES YES YES!!! I've been so tempted to say "DIANE...LAUNCH BAY"...I thought you'd get it right away! FREEZING at soccer game now waiting for them to start but will post when we get home!

I will not get a decent soccer picture the rest of the season :headache:! Hate these night games but they can go for the win in late evening or nighttime! ⚽ Goal #52-53-54-55-56-57 & 58 for the year :cheer2: and boy was she ticked off when Coach pulled her out with 6 minutes left in the game! :rolleyes: But all was forgiven :goodvibes when she let her back in for the final 2 minutes!

i-JTPZL3R-M.jpg
i-RRSJgrN-M.jpg
i-b58D3vc-M.jpg
i-88HCFHw-M.jpg

Had 3-4 guarding her all evening ...

i-V9SGZrX-M.jpg
i-T8WmvFm-M.jpg
:tink:

LOL that's awesome Ed
ED you are a beautiful Princess.👑

Thanks Karolyn for posting the pics.
It was another awesome father daughter weekend!!!
We even were interviewed by RunDisney in the pre race area. So let's see if we make it into one of their videos. We also we interviewed just before the sending the wave of runners we were in. Then so many other runners wanting to take pics with us!
It was a great time. Wish we knew what the theme was for ext year was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter