• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Thanks Karolyn for posting the pics.
It was another awesome father daughter weekend!!!
We even were interviewed by RunDisney in the pre race area. So let's see if we make it into one of their videos. We also we interviewed just before the sending the wave of runners we were in. Then so many other runners wanting to take pics with us!
It was a great time. Wish we knew what the theme was for ext year was.

Well let us know if you "make the cut" for a video! I wish you could have heard David's reaction when I showed him the photos and my cousin needed that smile when your photos first arrived! :lmao: Sara LOVED it and I can't wait to show it to the girls! With costumes like that you and Brittney should have been as popular as "the real thing"! :thumbsup2 Awesome costumes :worship:! :tink:

Park, resort or other?
Shop? AK?
I am also going with AK and an attraction. Safari?

i-jjsSMfv-Th.jpg

Sorry guys, this is from a park but not the AK and it's not in a shop. :tink:

DIANE...Allie had dinner with us tonight; she's already working on the speech she'll need to make at graduation. The conclusion will include a quote from "RICKY BOBBY" (from the REAL Ricky Bobby in the movie Talladega Nights")! :rotfl2: Her Dad and fellow soccer teammates are going to love it! :rotfl2:

i-jjsSMfv-Th.jpg

This is from Epcot. :tink:

African Outpost?

DIANE...Allie had dinner with us tonight; she's already working on the speech she'll need to make at graduation. The conclusion will include a quote from "RICKY BOBBY" (from the REAL Ricky Bobby in the movie Talladega Nights")! :rotfl2: Her Dad and fellow soccer teammates are going to love it! :rotfl2:

i-jjsSMfv-Th.jpg

Attraction or food service?

i-jjsSMfv-Th.jpg

That’s going to be funny:rotfl2::rotfl2:They will love it.
Is this from WS?

Good on the check up!

party: I was SUPER excited; was afraid he was going to put me through that hellacious nuclear stress test again since it's been 2 years but he he said everything sounded good and he didn't see the need! :jumping1: Now...the late afternoon TRAFFIC I had to deal with on the way home DID raise my blood pressure! :eek::crazy::scared::tink:

Just saw some news that today one of the boats in the jungle cruise sunk

how can that even happen I thought they were on tracks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter