• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is your favorite quiet spot?

The 2nd floor of the grand Californian hotel right above the lobby. There are chairs up there that are comfy and it is open to the lobby so you can look down at what is going on or just sit there and listen to the piano play.
That's one of my favorite spots, too!

Right as you walk through the castle headed into Fantasyland on the right is the viewing area for the Sleeping Beauty walk through for people that have mobility issues and can't walk up stairs. It's a dark nook with a video that plays. I've never seen anyone in there and it's a great place to sit and get a bit of a/c.

Right as you walk through the castle headed into Fantasyland on the right is the viewing area for the Sleeping Beauty walk through for people that have mobility issues and can't walk up stairs. It's a dark nook with a video that plays. I've never seen anyone in there and it's a great place to sit and get a bit of a/c.
I did not know that. I can't do stairs so I never went in. Thank you

The tables behind Flo's V-8 cafe. Grab a snack from the Cozy Cones and sit back there and watch the racers. For some reason it's never crowded back there. And it's shady!
I love doing this. It's a great place for the other adult/kids to wait if you're doing rider switch.

There are benches under the Silly Symphony Swings. Great view of most of DCA and shade.
Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter