Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

Vivo's Italian Kitchen in Citywalk was a great place for dinner. The food was very good and our server was amazing.

The title of this thread says it is updated regularly. I've clicked on many of the links in the first post to see menus and I noticed that the site says the photos were taken in 2011 or 2012. Are these menus still correct? Just trying to gage the cost of meals and where we may want to eat. I know it is probably really hard to keep things current, and I certainly mean no offense. Just want make sure what I budget for us as close to accurate as possible. I appreciate all you knowledgeable people out there helping us plan!

The title of this thread says it is updated regularly. I've clicked on many of the links in the first post to see menus and I noticed that the site says the photos were taken in 2011 or 2012. Are these menus still correct? Just trying to gage the cost of meals and where we may want to eat. I know it is probably really hard to keep things current, and I certainly mean no offense. Just want make sure what I budget for us as close to accurate as possible. I appreciate all you knowledgeable people out there helping us plan!

The menus for IOA were updated in 2016. There are a few in Universal that were not updated since 2012. Prices for meals are pretty consistent throughout the parks, so if you see something that is way out of line...it probably is! Add a few bucks on and you'll be pretty much current. Menus haven't changed but prices always go up at least $0.50/year.

i have a question about the leaky caldron. what the heck are, 'bangers and mash?'

Louie's went up again...
53D323CE-D02E-4BE1-B633-B9107490FC19_zpsxkg4dfnl.jpg

We got the Dining pass for $20 per person, wife and I enjoyed Monster Cafe with ribs and chicken, $15 meals. Totally worth it, plus the 2 butterbeers, 2 drinks, and I think something else was included :)

Does anyone know if the service/slowness issues have gotten worked out at Toothsome?

What is within walking distance of the pager while you wait?

We went this past Sunday (a very busy day in the parks), arrived at 1130 and waited about 15 minutes to be seated. I thought the service was reasonable, certainly not slow. Of course, we had a great table by the windows upstairs, and I was happy to sit there awhile.

They did not use pagers when we were there. They sent a text message to my phone when the table was ready.

I thought the food was very good and the desserts great. I had the Chicken Bourguignon, which was basically the same price as a burger ($14.99) and was a nice square meal with mashed potatoes and asparagus. My son had the Pub it Up Burger, and my daughter had the children's Chicken with Rice (a deal at $6.99), and they both liked their meals.

Just booked a trip for the last week in June, crowded I know so what is the best method to reserve a table in advance for Toothsome, Mytho's, Leaky cauldron and etc.

If I may ask.. which is better 3 Broomsticks or Leaky Cauldron?

TIA!!

Just booked a trip for the last week in June, crowded I know so what is the best method to reserve a table in advance for Toothsome, Mytho's, Leaky cauldron and etc.

If I may ask.. which is better 3 Broomsticks or Leaky Cauldron?

TIA!!

Their menus are very different. Take a look at both. I like the Leaky Cauldron, personally.

What's the normal price of beer in the restaurants in CityWalk, Pat O'Brien's, margariteville and NBC for example?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter