Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

wow, Louie's full pizza is $31.99, Thats really expensive. I can get a whole pizza for $6.99 AUD (5.75 us) here in Australia.

wow, Louie's full pizza is $31.99, Thats really expensive. I can get a whole pizza for $6.99 AUD (5.75 us) here in Australia.

lol....you can probably also get bottled water for pennies. Theme park food prices are always crazy.

Yep, they've gotten a little crazy with the prices! Might as well eat sit down for those prices. That's what we do.

Last edited:

We had a very unfortunate experience at toothsomes. Sad to report we won't be back. Universal is taking care of us but we will choose a different restaurant to visit. Our food took two HOURS at lunch (11:30am) for 1 app 2 salads and 2 kid meals. The milk shakes weren't that good other than being pretty to look at. Someone I saw explained them as frothy I think... they were weird, not cold and really airy. I never even got to try my dessert because it too was taking over 20 minutes and we ended up canceling the order because we just wanted out of there!

Our waitress was lovely though, it certainly wasn't her fault. I'm glad we didn't have anywhere to be or I would have been stressed.

I didn't have a great experience eating at Toothsome. The Desserts we had were really good. And we loved it the first time. But we just ordered appetizers and dessert.

The second time we got dinner and our dinners made us sick. We will only eat the desserts there from now on.

Thank you ibrokeitmommy and kbelle8995 for reporting back about Toothsome's. Sorry that your experiences were so bad. From other reviews that I've read and your input here, we are rethinking our plans to try it next month. If anyone else reading this would care to chime in and report your experience, I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you ibrokeitmommy and kbelle8995 for reporting back about Toothsome's. Sorry that your experiences were so bad. From other reviews that I've read and your input here, we are rethinking our plans to try it next month. If anyone else reading this would care to chime in and report your experience, I'd really appreciate it!

We tried Toothsome for lunch on March 6 around 1145am. Restaurant wasn't busy & we were seated near the bar overlooking the water & parks. We were a group of 3 adults & we all shared appetizers for our meal. We tried the pork belly sliders, onion rings, hummus, apple salad & totchos. Highlights were the onion rings & sliders. We didn't get any dessert because we were very full, but after another go-around at the Studios, we went to the walk-up window & ordered a strawberry cheesecake milkshake. We thought it was very good & we got to keep the mug! I didn't find the service at either the table service or quick service side lacking at all. They were efficient & our orders came out in a timely manner. I did find the limited seating at the QS side was inconvenient for most people who wanted to eat indoors but had to take their desserts/milkshakes out to the sidewalk. it seemed like the outdoor seating was used for table service customers.

We really liked the food at Toothsome. We went for lunch around 2pm on April 6. We had to wait about 15 minutes for a table, but did not have to wait for our food. We had the chocolate almond bread (so good we ate the whole loaf), I had the waffle with berries and my daughter had the apple crepes.

There was so much interesting stuff on the menu, we decided to go back for dinner after the park closed. We were told the wait for the table would be 40 minutes, so we headed over to the Universal store to do some shopping. No sooner did we get there than we got the text our table was ready... so maybe 10 minutes? We had the kettle chip nachos (which we enjoyed so much, I have been trying to duplicate them at home). And then waited and waited for our food. The waiter came out and said something about having to wait for a second beef to be cooked or something. Not sure, but when my sandwich came (the knife and fork steak sandwich) there wasn't much meat on it. It was still good, but I think maybe they ran out of the steak? My daughter had the pub burger and she enjoyed that. We were too full for dessert (having eaten almost all of the nachos, I thing we rarely do), so decided to go back for lunch the next day and have some more of those delicious nachos and dessert.

Alas, the parks were much busier than anticipated the next day and it took longer to get through them than expected so we did not have time to wait for a sit down lunch, so we stopped and got one of the milkshakes (might contain nuts). That was a really big disappointment. Beautifully decorated (with far too much whipped cream), but the shake itself left much to be desired.

I didn't have a great experience eating at Toothsome. The Desserts we had were really good. And we loved it the first time. But we just ordered appetizers and dessert.

The second time we got dinner and our dinners made us sick. We will only eat the desserts there from now on.

Can you elaborate on this?

Can you elaborate on this?

I don't want to go into much detail. But basically our food gave both of us an upset stomach. This has nothing to do with the service we received. The service from the wait staff was good and we have no complaints. I am tempted to try it again because the first time it was so good and we had no issues

Friends, I will be at the parks in late May chaperoning a field trip with my middle school age daughter and could use some advice. We have never been to the Universal Parks, but I used the DisBoards to plan our Disney trip several years ago to much success. We will be eating 2 lunches and 2 dinners in the parks and am looking for some recommendations for quick service type restaurants to save on money and time since the kids will definitely want to get back to park touring!

I'm looking forward to the trip and did NOT want to go in unprepared, so I appreciate any expert tips!

Friends, I will be at the parks in late May chaperoning a field trip with my middle school age daughter and could use some advice. We have never been to the Universal Parks, but I used the DisBoards to plan our Disney trip several years ago to much success. We will be eating 2 lunches and 2 dinners in the parks and am looking for some recommendations for quick service type restaurants to save on money and time since the kids will definitely want to get back to park touring!

I'm looking forward to the trip and did NOT want to go in unprepared, so I appreciate any expert tips!
WOW IS MY SIGNATURE OUTDATED!

I think they will probably want to eat at one of the Harry Potter restaurants or even both. There is a lot of variety there.

I think they will probably want to eat at one of the Harry Potter restaurants or even both. There is a lot of variety there.

Forgive my newness, but is one The Leaky Cauldron? That looks good to me too (I'm more of a Potter Head than my kids!).

Thanks!

My kids love Mel's Drive In (Studios). It looks like a 50's diner with a lot of cars out front (I remember one at least from American Graffiti) They have burgers, fries, chicken fingers, and yummy hand-dipped milk shakes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter