• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which characters are at the Surf's Up Breakfast?

Safari23

Mouseketeer
i have it booked for this Thursday and now I can't find where it says which characters are there. Is Stitch a for sure thing?

Did a forum search and found this in another thread:

Surf's Up for sure. Breakfast only. You always meet Mickey (he's the "host" so you take the arrival photo with him in beach/"swim" gear) and we have always seen Stitch (DD's favorite), Minnie, Daisy and Pluto. We also saw Goofy there twice. Excellent character interaction, fun little kids dance party. Food is OK. Fewer choices than Goofy's but similar stuff and quality. Storytellers definitely has the best food but the characters are not my favorite (see post above for details).

EDIT: sorry, I totally missed that its just two adults. I'd probably do Storytellers in that case since the characters are still fun but the food is better (unless you're a huge Stitch fan or something. Surf's up is the only place you can reliably find Stitch at DLR).

We were there a month ago and had Mickey greeting with Stitch, Daisy and Minnie visiting tables. We were there on a Wednesday.

We have it booked because Stitch is my BFF's daughter's FAVORITE, and this is the only way she'll get to meet him. It's our LAST day, so it'll be a total surprise. She and my daughter are going to DisneyBound as Lilo and Stitch (we told them the title of the breakfast is Surf's Up! so that would be the best time to do their L&S DisneyBound - neither of them knows Stitch is a regular), so it should be fun!

I have been 3 times over the last 4 years most recently in March and Stitch has been there every time. He is my daughters favorite and so we go there to see him.

In case anyone else wondered. We were there today and it was Mickey to greet you, then Minnie, Daisy and Stitch.

And as an aside I was really shocked and disappointed that they charge you for the picture you take with Mickey. And it’s no small fee. $36 USD (we’re Canadian so that’s a lot for us) for a couple of pictures and the digital copy. For the prices they charge to eat there, the photo should be included.

And as an aside I was really shocked and disappointed that they charge you for the picture you take with Mickey. And it’s no small fee. $36 USD (we’re Canadian so that’s a lot for us) for a couple of pictures and the digital copy. For the prices they charge to eat there, the photo should be included.

They pulled this at the Minnie character breakfast but when I said we had MaxPass we were able to get the digital photo free. I would guess it is the same there?

They pulled this at the Minnie character breakfast but when I said we had MaxPass we were able to get the digital photo free. I would guess it is the same there?

Oh maybe? I didn’t ask as we weren’t going into the park that day. I’m guessing you’d have to have MP for the same day you went for breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter