Which is the best WDW resort?

I love OKW for the reason that many people dislike it for - you are away from the hustle and bustle of Disney life. I like the laid back feel, the quiet pools are just that - quiet. The main pool is where all the action is and is always busy with things happening at times throughout the day - water volleyball, aquarobics, competitions etc.

You know you are staying at a Disney property but it's not in your face and a major plus to the resort is they get very few day visitors just there to look at the resort. It may be older but we have never had problems with our 2 bedrooms units.

I love it there.

Tina

...the quiet pools are just that - quiet. The main pool is where all the action is...
It's probably worth mentioning (without in any way meaning to detract from Tina's advocacy of OKW) that in my experience, this is true of all the DVC resorts. :)

It's probably worth mentioning (without in any way meaning to detract from Tina's advocacy of OKW) that in my experience, this is true of all the DVC resorts. :)

take it that you have never been round the quiet pool with us then Deb
Paulh

We have stayed at all of the onsite DVC resorts with the exception of Bay Lake Towers and in all honesty we have enjoyed them all.
I dont think that OKW is of as high a standard as the other resorts and is my least favourite. I really like all the others but in different ways.
At a push probably my favourite two are VWL and BCV. From a resort only view I would have to say VWL, but BCV is very handy for epcot.
From a quality and refinement of room and furnishings I would have to say SSR as it has a similar feel to the room as the Grand Floridian.
From this I would rank them
1 VWL
2 BCV
3 SSR
4 AKL
5 BWV
6 OKW

BCV - you can't beat it for its proximity to Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter