Which Park Did You Receive Your YOAMD Gift?

Pick Your Park(s)...

• Magic Kingdom

• Epcot

• Animal Kingdom

• Hollywood Studios

Results are only viewable after voting.
We won during our Thanksgiving trip at Epcot! My DH was sitting in the right seat on Mission Space Green Pod 6 @ 12:20pm on November 18, 2007. We won the night in the Castle. It was amazing.

WOW, congratulations!!!! :woohoo: That must have been amazing!!! :goodvibes

We won our dream Mickey ears while exiting the railroad on Main St. in MK-we were so excited!!! :cool1:

My DH, DS and DD won YOMD Blue ears as they were getting off of Big Thunder Mountain. I was waiting with the baby so I didn't get a set.

Our 7 year old got somewhat distraught during our 2/08 trip because he was unable to find the "double ****" gun from the Pirate's ride. We were sent to another gift shop and they didn't have it either. My son stopped a CM as we were walking back to meet our party and told her his situation. She excused herself for a few minutes and came back with another CM who gave us dream fast passes. When we explained that we were going back to meet the rest of our party, they ponied up 6 more fast passes. What a moment!!!

we were picked to be the grand marshels of the stars in motor cars parade in MGM sept last year. it was so cool! i couldn't stop smiling that whole day! then someone gave us the rest of their dream fastpasses from AK. I thought it was really nice of them. they said they didn't need them anymore because they couldn't do the rides that were on there.

We were Family of the Day in EPCOT!!! Photo op with all the characters (see signature pix), rode off in the test track car, behind the scenes of Mission Space, 8 Fast Passes for any ride in EPCOT, special viewing spot for the fireworks! It was a great day!

Ellen

testtrack.jpg

I got mine in the mail. Twice to Disney and no luck. We did see the team last Friday though...my son got a sticker!

So far, two parts for me (Dream Fastpasses both times)...Epcot while boarding Soarin' first thing in the morning in June and DHS in One Man's Dream about an hour after opening time yesterday. I've seen many given away at AK but it's always been the ride car before or after me on various rides. Haven't even see the Dream Team at MK.

Last year we won lanyards in AK - it was on the path from the conservation station back to the train station.

YOMD lanyards starter sets (4 of them) just as we were leaving Maharajah Jungle Trek in AK.

Though we were hoping for FP's, it was kind of cool because my older daughter just started pin collecting 2 days prior (this was our first trip to DW) and was enjoying the pin trading with the castmembers. So now our younger daughter started to trade the pins too after we won.

They each kept the 2 YOM dreams pins that came with their lanyards because i guess you cannot buy them in stores, but used the pins from mine and my wife's to get more pins from the Castmembers.:thumbsup2

Our kids got to train with the Jedi's at HS and then we received a one on one with Crush and Pins at EPCOT.

I've racked up three out of the four parks now...got Dream FPs last week at AK (Dinosaur preshow room). Now just MK to go!

Disney Hollywood Studios, around 10:30am coming off of Toy Mania, I said to my kids, let just go into this Narnia thing....they didnt want to but did it just for me.....AHHHHH We got FastPass Dream thing.....WOOHOO I think that actually made our trip. Both my kids have them hanging on their walls in their rooms now.....
They should alway listen to their mommy LOL :rotfl:

Was the greeter waving people in or did you just go in and find out by surprise?

we received dream fast passes in ak last year. I was so happy but didn't need them really the park was slow.:goodvibes

My choice wasn't in the poll. We received our first YOAMD gift at TL. We got hats as we came off of the family slide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter