Which Park Did You Receive Your YOAMD Gift?

Pick Your Park(s)...

• Magic Kingdom

• Epcot

• Animal Kingdom

• Hollywood Studios

Results are only viewable after voting.
What a fun thread! I love the promotion and wish it would continue.

Some of the things we got were: (these were over 2 different trips) My son and his friend got Dream Fast Passes when getting off of Buzz. 4 Tink pins @ Biergarten. Table of the day at Le Cellier. That was really cool, they put crowns on the table and decorated it with streamers, etc. We also got a certificate signed by all of he CMs that worked there. We got family of the day at Dinosaur. Ryan (our son) got a card, a certificate signed by Star Tours staff, a free light sabre, and got to have an entire Star Tours vehicle car to himself for EIGHT rides in a row!!!! That was the highlight of his year! :rotfl: There were of course lots of stickers and stuff too. The best part was we never expected anything and were blown away by the surprises!

Couldn't vote in the poll, we received our "dream" at Typhoon Lagoon. We were given a locker key and when we opened our locker there was everything we needed for the day, park refill mugs, towels, etc. with a certificate. At first I thought we opened a locker belonging to someone else!
-mary

That is SO cool! We won lanyards there as well. Actually, to be honest, we staked them out...

We got our dream fastpases when we exited Everest, and then we got VIP seating to Nemo after the show we were waiting for was full. We got 2 dreams in one day, I felt very blessed to even had gotten one.

I got picked for the Flights of Wonder show in AK last year-they did a cool demostration with an owl, I received a certificate for it

My dad and I won YOMD ears this year in Epcot. We also got upgraded at the Poly. Now, I know technically that might not be a YOMD prize, but I sure considered it one.;) :thumbsup2

We were in the waiting room of the preshow at Tower of Terror and when the intro on the t.v. was over and the lights came on, the Dream Team came in with Dream Fast Passes. My two kids were excited but I had to be peeled of of the ceiling!:woohoo: I wouldn't let them use them because it wasn't a busy day and I wanted them to be kept for a souvenier. Many great things happened for my kids on that trip that weren't from the Dream Squad. I think all of the staff are the dream squad as they all went out of their way to do special things for them.
My son got a delivered ice cream cone from Minnie Mouse while sitting in Tomorrow Land, was asked to ride up front of the monorail without asking. ( To him this was BIG). He got to display his special Mr.Potato Head at the gift shop in DinoLand and received a certificate. We got 4 extra day tickets to Epcot, a complimentary Special Edition Pluto and something else I can't remember. It was so awesome that I hope it hasn't increased the kids expectations for our next trip. Just being there together is all I could wish for!:hug:

We won Dream Fastpasses today at Goofy's Barnstormer in MK. I'd seen them there once or twice before on our previous trip around the same time (10:15ish am) but this was the first time we were lucky enough to catch them there! :goodvibes

During our F&W trip Sarah & her Dream Squad gave us dream fast passes!

Just remember 1st ride Mission Space, then go gorge yourself at World Showcase! ;)

DreamSquad.JPG

We were on Star Tours in HS. The dream team came in and gave everyone in the car a special Year of a Million Dreams lanyard with two special YOAMD pins.

When they announced themselves, I was hoping for something great, but then I thought that since they were talking to a whole carload of people it couldn't be anything too special.

I also got a "guest of the hour" cupcake at Flame Tree BBQ in AK. I don't know if that counts as a Year of a Million Dreams thing, though.

We received Dream Fastpasses on Star Tours when the ride was broken down we were already sitting in the bay for about 10 minutes when they came in and gave them to us.

We won Dream Fastpasses as we were exiting BTMR on 10/19. It was our first ride of the day.

I also saw a family win the Castle stay when I was waiting for my dh and ds to get off of Expedition Everest on 10/22.

We won our Dream Fast Passes at Magic Kingdom 10/19. Getting off Thunder Mountain Railroad Roller coaster. It was the second ride that we did that morning.

We won Dream FastPasses at HS just after park opening on 10/15/08. It was great because the TSM line was so ridiculous (even the FastPass line!) right after the park opened, we skipped it and walked over to Muppets 3D. We were first at the show with another family and we all got passes! So we got to go on TSM anyway ;) We felt like rockstars all day and it was really fun!

sara

PS: We decided we were totally spoiled after that, because it was the beginning of our vacation and it was sad to have to wait in line the rest of the time :rotfl:

We won Dream Fastpasses, walking thu Pangani Forest Exploration Trail, they stopped a small group of us, said there was a build up of people ahead, then two cast members handed out the passes!!
We were over the moon! It was our first ever visit to Disney, first park we had been to, we were on honeymoon & it was the hubbys b'day! LOL

Needless to say, we had a fantastic day :cloud9:

We won Fastpasses while exiting the train at MK in Oct 07
Then we won the Ultimate Fan Experience in August 08 at AK

princess:

We won YOMD ears when we were the first riders of the day on Expedition Everest at AK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter