Who did you use to buy Euro Disney Shares?

Iain Chapman said:
However, it is a shame, cause it was one of those discounts I was hoping to make use of.

Me too.:guilty: Never mind, as our nearest Disney Store is in Southampton and I don't get up there very often, it just gives me even more of an excuse to spend, spend, spend when I am at DLP!!!:teeth:

Rumour has it that the European stores are about to be sold on, like the US ones were last year :(
We still get a 10% Disney Vacation Club discount in the UK, but that could be stopped at any time - and I wonder if they are now positioning themselves (knowing the sale is imminent) by removing the discount you guys got before.

I am quite gutted about this I must say!

Possibly because our nearest Disney Store in Aberdeen is not that great, the loss of the discount is not a great deal.
Now using it at the Park and Village, that's a different story :)

Reid

Can you use it if you shop online? I've placed 2 orders with Disney Store Online and both times I've received complimentary free gifts as well as my order.

Joanne

I know you can't use the DVC discount online Joanne, but I don't know if the same applies to the Shareholder deal - I guess you would need a special code to enter online if they did do it?

I don't see how you would be able to use it online either. Also, the online store is run completely separately to the High St stores. When I needed to return something (at their expense as it was their error) I offered to return it via their Southampton store as I was going up there the next weekend but they said that they were run separately and it was not possible to connect the two (in the way you can buy from Argos online and collect/return from a local store). So they sent a courier for it! It was only a vest top and probably would have cost less than 50p to post to them!:rotfl2:

Wow, your contract arrived today - thats amazing! :earboy2:

Temporary membership for the Shareholders Club arrived yesterday - so we now have membership no. for discounts etc when we go in July. The card will arrive at a later date. Can't complain - less than 2 weeks from buying shares, applying for Shareholders club membership and getting Membership number

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter