Who has had their last day of FP+ cancelled due to making FP+ from 4pm-6:30pm with a MNSSHP ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the email today for my November 25-December 2nd trip. I have a 7 day park-hopper and tickets for the MVMCP on November 28th. I booked all my FP at 60 days and thought I was in the clear considering I'm less than three weeks out from my vacation. I just cancelled the two FP I had for the party night, as I don't want my last day FP cancelled.

I just wanted to confirm that no one that got the email and cancelled their party day FP still had their final day FP cancelled. I'm probably just being paranoid, but I don't care about losing the Jingle Cruise and Haunted Mansion FP I had the day of the party, since I can ride those during the party or another day, I don't want to lose my 7DMT, Peter Pan's Flight, and Space Mountain FP on my last day though.

If you cancel they won't.

And there were some reports of waiting until the threatened cancellation window was up, and then rebooking your party FPs. I don't advise or not advise doing that, but I'm just passing along was OP said they were able to do. Then their party FPs and last day FPs stayed ok for their trip. Not sure if this would work or not. If I get the email, I will do exactly what you did...

When my brother got his email saying we were overbooked for FPs, we cancelled our party day FPs in order to keep our last-day FPs at AK.

On the morning of the day of our party, we added some FPs for use during the early party hours (we did between 4:30 and 6:30pm) and used them successfully in the park.

Our last-day FPs at AK were intact and used when that day came.

MNSSHP tickets shouldn't be eligible for fastpasses. Hopefully, they'll stick to what they did last year and cancel those made with party tickets if people didn't have enough day tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter