Who Here is From Texas?

Bulverde here! (Right up north from San Antonio); but born and raised in Houston!

Hi,newbie here,we are taking our 1st family trip to Disney World in August.We live in Kyle just south of Austin.Hi everyone!!

We live in Pearland and I lived in Spring for about a year as a child! We also lived in Louisiana for about 3 1/2 years before moving here.

That's Louisiana. Born and raised in the Vacherie, Thibodaux area.

Moved to the Houston area in '98. Lived in the loop, in the Westchase area, then Sugar Land, before moving to Katy.

Like it here, but I do get homesick still.

Hi,newbie here,we are taking our 1st family trip to Disney World in August.We live in Kyle just south of Austin.Hi everyone!!

Do I know you? Are we going on the same trip? If not, there's another family from Kyle that's also going in August. It's a small world after all...:banana:

hmm,I don't think so,guess there will be lots of us in Disney World together,lol

:mickeyjum Oh yeah, we are having a terrific time planning for our trip! Can't wait to make rezzies in June and fingers crossed for an annual pass discount in August for our December trip! :hourglass

Howdy, y'all.

I just found this thread. I admit I did not read all the posts.

We're from Waco.

Howdy! Just joined the DIS. We're planning our 3rd trip to WDW for next year in September. It will be DS 10th bday. I've tried to resist the obsessing and planning of the trip till we were closer, but alas I have failed. The planning is my hobby! :)

We're in the Humble area, just north of Houston.

I just saw this post! Another D/FW'er checking in! :wave2:
We're between Keller & Saginaw. Welcome newbies! We're glad you're here! :cool1:

If any of you are scrapbookers looking for workshops and places to crop, I can invite you to join a Yahoo group for folks like us! PM me!

Marylee
"Pixiedustforever" pixiedust:

I just saw this post! Another D/FW'er checking in! :wave2:
We're between Keller & Saginaw. Welcome newbies! We're glad you're here! :cool1:

If any of you are scrapbookers looking for workshops and places to crop, I can invite you to join a Yahoo group for folks like us! PM me!

Marylee
"Pixiedustforever" pixiedust:
:welcome: You're not far from us .

Another Native Texan here. From Grapevine (DFW area).
We've never driven to Florida. We prefer flying since we're right next door to DFW Airport.
Thinking about going in December. Not for sure about it, but definitely in 2009.

Hi guys!

We live in Austin! We're going to WDW Sept 20-25 for DBF's birthday with 6 other friends! I'd love to try to bump into other Texans in the world.

Leaving from the Houston area on 6/7/08. Overnight stay in Tallahassee then on to visit the Mouse first and then SpiderMan after that.

doubled07
Texas

:cloud9:

Another Native Texan in the DFW area -- specifically in Kaufman. (It's 35 miles southeast of downtown Dallas.)

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter