Who Here is From Texas?

We went to MK on Christmas day:santa: ...I made shirts for whole family..they were too cute ...on the back of the shirts it said...Merry Christmas Y'ALL ....we had at least a dozen people comment and the first thing out of their mouth was " Are you guys from Texas?" :scared: My DS9 said very proudly we are and we love it!:rotfl:

Awww, that is such a cute idea! Yep, Texas is my home now and forever! Woo-hoo!

Have a great day Y'all! (couldn't resist!) :rotfl2:

We're in the DFW area:goodvibes

I grew up here, but my DH grew up in Odessa.

I cannot wait until December! Anyone else going this December?

Oh yes! :cool1: I am taking my parents to WDW for the very first time and we'll also celebrating my mom's 58th birthday whilw we're there. And guess what? We'll be there the same time as you at the same resort! We're booked at the Pop December 12-20! We'll have to come by and say hello! :wave2:

I'm in Addison! I have no trips planned right now but thinking of a weekend when the F&W festival is going on. Hi to fellow Dis-ers in DFW!!

Oh yes! :cool1: I am taking my parents to WDW for the very first time and we'll also celebrating my mom's 58th birthday whilw we're there. And guess what? We'll be there the same time as you at the same resort! We're booked at the Pop December 12-20! We'll have to come by and say hello! :wave2:

Definately! I'll be there with my husband, inlaws (their 30th Wedding Anniversary) and my mom (her Birthday) & sister. It will be everyone's first time except for my huband and I. I'm thinking about decorating our window, but I'm afraid my inlaws might think I'm crazy :rotfl:

They definately do not see Disney the way I do. I even asked them what were their must do's, so I can make some sort of plan and they said "Oh, we'll just play it by ear, as long as we go to the place with the big golf ball for a little while" :eek:

Got to love them :goodvibes

Wow, another Mesquite'er!!

Usually no one knows where "Mesquite" is!!:confused:

I know where that is, but that's just b/c I live in Keller.

I grew up in Bridgeport, and everyone always assumed that it was on the Texas coast. However, it's not, it's in Wise County.

Katy, TX here.
I've been in the Houston area for the past ten years. Native of LA.

We are going to WDW in June (19th). celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We are surprising the kids with their first trip. They have no idea we are going.

Tinktiff :tink: DH :yoda: DS 4.5 :darth: DD 3.5 princess:

GEAUX TIGERS!

AKL Here we come....June 19th.

Katy, TX here.
I've been in the Houston area for the past ten years. Native of LA.

We are going to WDW in June (19th). celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We are surprising the kids with their first trip. They have no idea we are going.

Tinktiff :tink: DH :yoda: DS 4.5 :darth: DD 3.5 princess:

GEAUX TIGERS!

AKL Here we come....June 19th.

Yay! Another Tiger in Katy!

Definately! I'll be there with my husband, inlaws (their 30th Wedding Anniversary) and my mom (her Birthday) & sister. It will be everyone's first time except for my huband and I. I'm thinking about decorating our window, but I'm afraid my inlaws might think I'm crazy :rotfl:

They definately do not see Disney the way I do. I even asked them what were their must do's, so I can make some sort of plan and they said "Oh, we'll just play it by ear, as long as we go to the place with the big golf ball for a little while" :eek:

Got to love them :goodvibes

Definitely decorate your resort window! I always do so when I stay at the Pop and even put up a small, Disney-decorated posterboard for people to sign as they walk by our door. I came home from my May 2007 trip with a posterboard full of signatures of people from all over the United States - it was wonderful!

That's a shame your family doesn't see Disney the way you do. . .definitely still make a plan though and hopefully they will come around! :teeth:

Long time Dis board reader, first post! We live in the DFW area also, I am amazed at the number of Texans here! We are planning a trip in December! :woohoo:

Long time Dis board reader, first post! We live in the DFW area also, I am amazed at the number of Texans here! We are planning a trip in December! :woohoo:

And there are a lot of us Texans from the DFW area. I hope you've had as much fun planning your December trip, as I have had planning ours.

Hey Tinktiff in Katy...is that Los Angeles or Louisiana!?!?! I live in Spring and been here 10 years too....from Louisiana originally....and dd and I are leaving Monday for WDW!!!!! I'm getting excited!!!:yay:

And there are a lot of us Texans from the DFW area. I hope you've had as much fun planning your December trip, as I have had planning ours.

D/FW here too! I am having a blast planning my family's December trip! For me, planning is half the fun! Only problem is, I can be on the DISboards for FAR longer than I should be *coughuntil3amcough* :rotfl2:

Originally from East Texas: Athens & Sulpher Springs...80 miles from Dallas

But, woe is me, living in St. Louis area now...temporarily.

My Heart is still in Texas ! :-)

Both hubby and I were reared in Texas, and have very some deep TX roots. :goodvibes

Hey Tinktiff in Katy...is that Los Angeles or Louisiana!?!?! I live in Spring and been here 10 years too....from Louisiana originally....and dd and I are leaving Monday for WDW!!!!! I'm getting excited!!!:yay:

We live in Pearland and I lived in Spring for about a year as a child! We also lived in Louisiana for about 3 1/2 years before moving here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter