Who Here is From Texas?

replied to wrong post- sorry- was trying to tell a friend that the first of June is Gay Days in Orlando and each day of the week is a designated Disney park. If that kinda thing bothers you you might want to check the Gay Days Website. My daughter went down at that time one year and didn't say it bothered her...but a gay friend said he was ashamed of how some were acting in front of children!

Well I see my first post on here is sort of out of date... I am from Fort Worth here. Hoping to go later this year or sometime early next year.

I'm from OK, but want to come to Texas for Spring Break. I don't want anywhere really crowded. I thought probably Dallas/Ft. Worth area maybe. I need a hotel with an indoor pool and some ideas for attractions for DD8. We don't want to do Six Flags.

I'm from OK, but want to come to Texas for Spring Break. I don't want anywhere really crowded. I thought probably Dallas/Ft. Worth area maybe. I need a hotel with an indoor pool and some ideas for attractions for DD8. We don't want to do Six Flags.
If you go to Dallas, you can take her to Club Libby Lu in one of the malls (if you haven't already done that at home). It's perfect for her age group. You could check to see if you could ride up to the observation deck at the top of that little globe tower in Dallas. Check for a children's museum. Fort Worth may have some fun things like horseback riding, etc. I would bet that you could find a couple of websites out there with ideas of things to do in the DFW area for Kids. I think maybe there's a Rainforest Cafe in the Grapevine Mills Mall, which is a fun mall anyway.

There is a new resort in Grapevine (which is near DFW) called Great Wolf Lodge. It has it's own indoor water park. Also there are family suites with really cool bunk beds. It's near the Grapevine Mills Mall that swwake had in their post.

from Carrollton ( North Dallas Suburb) We fly am hoping to go next year after my baby is about a year old

Hi Everyone!
I'm from Aransas Pass---near Corpus Christi and in South Texas. We have flown a few times but we usually drive and take the motorhome to Fort Wilderness. The first day we stop in The Woodlands and pickup the grand kids. We're going to try to make it to Milton,FL the first day and then to WDW the next. We'll be there July 12 - July 24. It will be hot but it will be fun!!!

We're going to Garner in June.
:love:

Hi, I live in Big Bend by way of Corpus, Lubbock, and Beaumont. Obviously a native TEXAN!:banana:

There is a new resort in Grapevine (which is near DFW) called Great Wolf Lodge. It has it's own indoor water park. Also there are family suites with really cool bunk beds. It's near the Grapevine Mills Mall that swwake had in their post.

I have seen loads of advertisements for this new lodge on tv. It looks interesting. I wonder if they have anything else other than the indoor water park.

I have seen loads of advertisements for this new lodge on tv. It looks interesting. I wonder if they have anything else other than the indoor water park.

I don't know. My DH and I drove past there this weekend going to see a movie at the mall, and it looks like it would be a great place to spend the weekend.

Howdy, another Texan checkin in....Wichita Falls here. We aren't going until Oct of 2009....to far, way too far

Not nearly as far as us. ;) May of 2010. :scared1: LOL I think it will be the hardest trip to wait for.

We're in Leander Texas, very North of Austin. But close to Georgetown person.

Oh yeah, we will be flying. Thank goodness for The Ding!

Camille - we're not far from you! We are near the dam.

That is close! I think I've shopped at a beautiful shopping center, out near you. The Galla-something or another. LOL When are you going to WDW next?

I guess if I had looked at your signature I would have seen the date. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter