Who is going in 2007?

I'll be there December 14-19, yeah Im only 19 so PI isnt exactly a hot spot for me, haha, but Im up to have a fun trip, Im an explorer, ahah.

I'm here now, and its great... got a 10th floor room with a park view at the Contemporary... love the new hotel rooms... the noise from Chef Mickeys is a little much though. I'm here through Tuesday with the BF.. fun stuff :)

I'm here now, and its great... got a 10th floor room with a park view at the Contemporary... love the new hotel rooms... the noise from Chef Mickeys is a little much though. I'm here through Tuesday with the BF.. fun stuff :)

You should come visit me next door! :)

Let me tell you, all these cute little coders running around the hotel.... whew!

And I did (guessing you meant the polynesian)... did Ohana Thursday night... was a good meal, bread pudding was divine.

We arrive on 11/24, pick up the car and stay near the airport.

11/25-30 we're at the PopCentury. :rolleyes1

11/27 - MVMCP (my b-day) :cake: :bday:

It's been almost 2 years since our last visit to the World...but we'll be going more often now that we're DVC. :cheer2:

Jippieh - my signature time line finally decided to count down days - no more months and weeks:cheer2:

(Myself I am counting office hours :coffee: )

I'm going with my boyfriend dec 22nd-jan 3rd. We're eating at V&As, taking a wishes fireworks cruise, eating at the California Grill, hoop de doo musical revue, and having a disney photographer take pics when I give him a ring in MK on our first day. I can't wait!

Me and my Boyfriend are coming back home to Wilderness Lodge Villas on Dec. 10-13th. We really cant wait to see the Holidays with that Disney Magic Touch.. Not to Mention how Beatiful the Lodge is on X-Mas or any time of year of course! Cant Wait! See You All There!:thumbsup2 ....:hourglass

So back from an asome trip, aside from a few things, it was really wonderful. AND I finally got to meet Prince Phillip and Prince Charming! I was seriously nervous as hell, haha. ANd im 19, phst, cazy huh.

We are expecting a detailed Trip Report with pics by Christmas Morning!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter