Who is going in 2007?

it occured to me after reading this thread that there isnt a thread or board for gay and lesbian at disneyland paris...
not that it matters, just an idea tho...

it occured to me after reading this thread that there isnt a thread or board for gay and lesbian at disneyland paris...
not that it matters, just an idea tho...

Hey, Dan, start one and if it gets enough traffic we'll make is a sticky!

hoping the get a bunch of Diser to hold my hand on Sept. 13th when I go ride TOT ... so far about 9 now are contemplating to come but again this can change with their plans... just want to throw that in if you guys are available... Sept. 13 eye ball time tentatively between3 and 4PM:banana:

Hiya! My partner and I are going to visit May 18-22, last minute get away. We are staying at Boardwalk. Anyone going to be around? Always fun to meet new folks. :-)

Ric

I'm heading to Disney on November 28th. My entire family was supposed to go last year, but my grandmother had a heart problem and couldn't go, but this happened right before the trip. So, we're all trying it again this year.
:banana:

Yay!! Another Mainer!! I used to live in Damariscotta.

We are going to be at the World 9-18,19,20 & 21 and staying at POP. And then we are heading out on the Magic on the 22nd for our 2nd Western Caribbean cruise. Hopefully this time we won't be diverted from our target stops due to hurricanes! :eek:

We are also trying to take advantage of the new Dis comittment ceremony now offered while on the ship. I say trying because at this point they are officially booked. I guess they are only allowed 2-3 events per sailing. But one couple is leaning toward changing their res to next year so we are keeping our fingers double crossed!!!:love:

Yey! just made my reservations for Sept 8th - Sept 16th at PoP :) So I will be there the same week as a bunch of other people here hehe :)

Howdy Everyone!

I just booked my Disney Trip! I'm going November 28-December 2. I'm going with the entire family...whoot!

WE'LL BE THERE IN SEPTEMBER AS WELL!

POFQ sept 2-9. anyone else?

We are going the week of August 6, staying at the Dolphin. Anyone going to be there at that time?

Ric (and Bob)

Perhaps I've missed it, but is anyone going over Christmas week? This will be our 4th trip at holiday time. We almost feel like we're going "home" for Christmas!

Can't wait!!! Going to be there Sept 2 - 6. 3rd trip this year and it can't get here quick enough for me:banana:

I'll be there Dec. 16-19 at the Swan. Partner Greg has bailed out on me after consecutive Disney trips in 2003-2006. I'll be there though!!!

Rick

We're staying at the "quiet" end of I-Drive in a Best Western from 24 Decemeber right through to 10 January.

DP and I arriving on the Sept.14th for my 40th B-day. I can't wait I've already checked the batteries in the cameras twice. packed and repacked several times in my head. We are going to the MNSSHP on the 21st which is the day we will be celebrating my b-day. Staying at the CBR never stayed at that resort before hope its nice. we asked for a preferred room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter