Who is going in 2007?

Hello everyone, me and my man are going to POR from December 8 - 22, 2007, for a hyperdose of christmas feelings.:santa:

It is his first trip and my secon one (though my first visit was in 1990 for only two days), so I hope it will be worth the long travel. (We're coming from Europe which makes it a 15 hrs trip:sail:)

I've been to Disneyland Paris just a few weeks ago and it is well quite "french" - if you know what I mean.

Let's see if WDW holds up with our expectations.

Chris

I'll be staying at All star Movies October 29th-November 3. I am so excited I can't wait. Last trip was in 2002 & my girlfriend hated every minute. She went just to make me happy. Her misery was a great over casting cloud to my being happy. I am so looking forward to no complainers this go round.:cloud9:

Howdy - is anyone going for a post-Thanksgiving Trip? I'll be there from November 27 to December 2.

I'll be going, December 14-19. Three of us, myself & two friends, all college kids, lol, our first time out on our own, scary huh? Anybody gonna be there during that time?

Plenty of locals around, and we're always up for drinks!

I'm going Nov. 12 - 18. My neice's boyfriend has never been. We'll all Disney nuts, so he's in for a treat. We're also going to Mickey's Christmas Party.

We're staying at POP for the first time. I'm looking forward to getting a tye-dyed Fluffenutter at POP and seeing the Osborne Lights.

Awsome, Im going to MVMCP too- cant wait. Where in Ohio? Hmm this small little town sets on the ohio river, about 3hrs from Cinci. If that helps, lol. Hope to see some of you all around, sounds cool.

Awsome, Im going to MVMCP too- cant wait. Where in Ohio? Hmm this small little town sets on the ohio river, about 3hrs from Cinci. If that helps, lol. Hope to see some of you all around, sounds cool.

Zspa<3ariel,

Do you go to Kings Island? I was wondering if you rode the Son of Beast since
they took out the loop. If so, is it any better? I love "The Beast" myself.

I actually have a funny story on why I didnt ride Son of Beast. Ive been up to KI several times a year but recently being spoiled by Disney, decided Id rather save my money for my next Disney trip, lol. Anyways when I was up there about a year ago, we we're getting in line for the Son of Beast, only to soon find it had been shut down, the ride had a bad malfunction, and came to a sudden stop during a sharp corner, causing several inguries, non too severe, but still. Anyways it remained shut down for a a week or two, but thats my story on why I never rode it. haha

peace

I'm comin down from Canada to cause trouble with ConcKahuna.. again.. This time from December 6 to December 12th. :)

So.. anyone who wants to join us at any point.. chime in!

Knox

I just finished paying off my trip today, confirmed Dec 14-19 Disney All Star Music Restort, now it's only two of us going. The night before our final payment was due, the third party member called to inform they no longer could go, so of course we freaked, seeing as we had abotu 12hrs to find out what we would do. Thankfully our travel agent said no worries, and we werent slapped with any additional charges, but the third member did loose out on a nonrefundable $400 plane ticket so, I guess hopefully next time they'll do better planning

First post but wanted to chime in...

I'll be attending Mousefest 12/6 through 12/10 staying on property making it easier to attend all the events

I've decided I've been working far too hard this semester, so I'm all booked for a WDW trip (haven't been down in over 3 years.) Being a West-coaster, DLR has been my home lately. Anyway, I arrive 11/13 late, leave for Disney Cruise the 15, then will be back to Orlando 18-21. Wondering if anyone wants to hang out at the parks or maybe show me some hot spots at night, or even any pointers. Doing this trip solo (WOOHOO!). Anyway, hope to hear from some people with suggestions as to what to do down there.

I've decided I've been working far too hard this semester, so I'm all booked for a WDW trip (haven't been down in over 3 years.) Being a West-coaster, DLR has been my home lately. Anyway, I arrive 11/13 late, leave for Disney Cruise the 15, then will be back to Orlando 18-21. Wondering if anyone wants to hang out at the parks or maybe show me some hot spots at night, or even any pointers. Doing this trip solo (WOOHOO!). Anyway, hope to hear from some people with suggestions as to what to do down there.

I'm always up for drinks, and Mike is normally around too :thumbsup2

Zspa<3ariel, aren't you here at that same time? Since you're not 21 we may have to skip PI one night and head downtown! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter