Who's sailing Jan 17, 2004 seven day Magic?

Welcome to the Dis boards, I always book a less expensive category when I cruise, I spend very little time in the cabin.

I've been watching and waiting for our date to show up on a thread!

We're on Jan 17th. First timers!

We have two DS (4 and 6). I cannot wait! This winter in PA has been simply awful! Too much snow and not enough warmth.

DCL here we come...
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

My family and I will be getting off the Eastern cruise when you are getting on. Where from Pennsylvania are you from?

We're from the currently cold and still-snow covered part of Harrisburg! Although I consider Lancaster home for me....that's where I grew up. Are you from PA??

Yesterday and today are finally getting spring like. If next winter is like this one, I'm sure I'll try to talk my DH into another cruise REAL SOON!!!

Hi again Gretel- I just read your post that you're on the Jan. 3rd-10th cruise. Then I remembered this post of yours that says your cruising on Jan. 17th-24th. All I can say is WOW!!
Sandra

we switched our dates to the 17th.................we are not going on the 3rd................how i wish!!!!

Hi everyone -

My DW and I are booked for this cruise too, we'll be celebrating our 34th Wedding Anniversary on the 20th while onboard.

We are having second thoughts about it though. Along with several others here, we were on the 1/19/02 Eastern Cruise and we both really really enjoyed it. We both liked the days at Sea and we enjoyed St Martin and St Thomas very much.

Before DCL announced they were going to start doing a Western route, we went on a Western Caribbean cruise aboard a Carnival Fun Ship in early 2001. The ship wasn't nearly as enjoyable as the Magic but the destinations were the same, in most cases, and we enjoyed them.

Since either route would technically be a repeat cruise for us, I'm starting to lean towards repeating the eastern route first, which would require us to change the date we cruise.

For now, we're still planning to enjoy the Western cruise on 1/17/04.

P.S. - Oh yeah, no grand kids or DD or SIL this time, just us.

We will also be on the cruise. Our kids will be 12 and 11 for this one. Lets hope for great weather. We are in cabin 6054.

Gretel, MNmom and Albiats,

We are going to be on this cruise too! I still remember the last Jan. cruise we went on and had such a blast! I can't wait and I'll be looking for you all at the meet on board!

Debby

:bounce:

Hey jmunutt-- that is great!!! Can't wait to hook up with everyone again.

I hope everyone is getting excited!! 8 MONTHS FROM TODAY!!!

Is there such a thing as an 8 month happy dance;)

I also wanted to remind everyone to sign-up on the Unofficial Cruise List. I think it is at the top of this board listed as "who's sailing with us". We are getting quite a group together. Should make for a fun DIS meet and lots of laughs around the ship. I promise I won't get suckered into the Gloria Gaynor "I Will Survive" lip sync contest:eek: (It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't met all the DISers at the meet- otherwise I wouldn't have known anyone in the audience.) Needless to say, I heard about my second place finish the rest of the week.

Originally posted by MNmom
Hey jmunutt-- that is great!!! Can't wait to hook up with everyone again.

I hope everyone is getting excited!! 8 MONTHS FROM TODAY!!!

Is there such a thing as an 8 month happy dance;)

I also wanted to remind everyone to sign-up on the Unofficial Cruise List. I think it is at the top of this board listed as "who's sailing with us". We are getting quite a group together. Should make for a fun DIS meet and lots of laughs around the ship. I promise I won't get suckered into the Gloria Gaynor "I Will Survive" lip sync contest:eek: (It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't met all the DISers at the meet- otherwise I wouldn't have known anyone in the audience.) Needless to say, I heard about my second place finish the rest of the week.

At least it wasn't your husband who danced around with the white jacket after the lip sync contest and he won!

Debby

I am new to this board but love it already! Just booked the Jan. 17th cruise--DH & DD 9 and DD 7 (she will turn 8 on the cruise). We are all very excited and can't wait for January!

Tracy

Hi everyone!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Radisson has opened their dates for Jan. I have been checking their website for quite a while and they were not taking ressies yet. Last night I got on and booked a 1 bedroom whirlpool suite for 119.00 the night before our cruise. I think this is pretty good since we have 3 adults and 3 kids and we were planning on booking 2 rooms. However, this suite sleeps 6!! We saved a whole room!!! I also think they have a AAA rate of 109.00 for this room too!! SOrry I don't know the rate for the standard rooms.

Would love to meet up with some of you the night before the cruise at the pool!! We did this on our last cruise and had a great time. The infamous Shirley from The Perfect Gift even came to meet us!! Thanx for the treats, SHirley;)

This is a great way to start a fantastic cruise week. It is nice to meet some people before and put faces to all the screen names!!

200 DAYS TO GO!!!! Let's do the happy dance:Pinkbounc

Hey everyone--my counter says 199 cuz we are going the night before!!

We are starting to hit the summer sales for cruise wear!! I just got my DD a white prom dress on the clearance rack for 12.97 marked down from 109.00!!! SHe will look so nice on formal night!! If only she would wear it:confused:

Vicki
Rich
Nana
DD(10)
DD(7)
DS(3--turning 4 on ship)

PS- We just had another family join our cruise. They will be a lot of fun and this will be the first cruise for their kids (DS-8) and (DD-5).

Hi MNmom- Thanks for the heads up at the Radisson. I've been waiting for them too. I booked the 2 kingbed bedroom with AAA disc. for 109.00. Any one else spending the night before at the Radisson? Pre-Cruise Dis pool meet?? We'll be there.
Sandra

Another Pennsylvania family (outside Pittsburgh) getting away from the cold and snow! Second cruise for us, did the Eastern 7 day in Aug. 2001. Sailing will be my DS (I assume that is son) 13, and DD 9. As a special surprise I booked a cabin for my parents who are in their mid 70's. Will be my dad's first cruise! We have two cabins on deck 7 ( I don't have the room numbers availble). Will be coming in a day early so if there is a "get together" at the Radisson, let me know. Also, if there are any teens or kids around 9 for my daughter to hang out with, let me know!

Hey everyone!!

Just wondering if anyone noticed that we have less than 6 months to go!!!!

Hope you are all enjoying your summer.

We are booked on this cruise. We have two daughters, one will turn 7 on the cruise and the other will be 10. This will be our third Disney Cruise but our first Western.

We plan to arrive in Orlando a day early. I noticed some comments about the Radison. Is it recommended?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter