Who's sailing Jan 17, 2004 seven day Magic?

Hey Gretel!!!!

I can't believe we will be on the same cruise again! I think albiats is also registered for this one too!!

I just got home last night from a Royal Caribbean (Voyager) cruise with my husband;) and all I could think about was our cruise next year with the kids on the MAGIC!!! So I decided to check the DIS for the first time in a while and I find you...again!! i guess this cold mn weather is getting to all of us!!

My DH and DS (4) will be joining us this time as well as my mother and DDs (10 and 7).

How in the world are we going to get through the next 10 months??:rolleyes:

Happy Cruisin' MNmom:jester:

I have seen names listed on the unoffical list Cass has. And I am booked thru DU and it says 13 families are on the Jan 17th cruise so I know you guys are out there!!!

Can't wait MNmom!

My family will be coming off the Magic as you are coming on. We sail on 1/10/04 the Eastern Magic. Enjoy, only about 45 weeks to go.

We're going on the Jan 17,2004 Magic too!!

So do you guys have kids and if you do what are their ages.
My DD will be 12 on Jan 17,2004 and my DS will be 10 by the time the cruise comes. I can't wait- it's too far away. I hate wishing my life away so we can go on this cruise- my familys 1st Disney cruise
(Me and hubby went on one for our honeymoon 13 years ago)

MaryAnne

We're going too!!! Our 1st cruise. Me, DH, DD(11),and DS(9) As you may have noticed, I started a thread to let others know of a deal with another TA that was much less then I'd seen elsewhere, and it has snowballed into so much more. Is this the start of some sort of Dis Meet?

Mark & Sandra- So happy to see other kids my kids ages from the DIS boards will be on the cruise!!!!
We will have to compare notes as the time drags till then!!! We got a great deal with Costco otherwise AllSeasons was looking good too.

I will be sailing with my DH, and daughters Caitlin 15, and Emilee 13. AAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh I just realized they will both be teenagers when we sail!! Guess I wont be seeing much of them!

Hello singitalto- We're also neighbors. We're in Ronkonkoma. DH used to work in Deer Park, on Brook ave. off Bayshore rd. Are you flying out of MacArthur ? We haven't decided if we will fly in on Sat. and go to the Port or fly in on Fri. and get a room near the Port. The weather in Jan. is so unpredictable that I don't want to risk missing our cruise.

Wow- What a small world. Right now we haven't made our flight plans(which is kinda ok with me cause I really don't like flying any way) But we will definately be flying out of MacArthur- so much easier that the other two airports. I am hoping that we can spend some time at WDW- like 3 days before the cruise and then move over to a hotel the night before.

I agree about the weather- I don't want to take a chance either, better to be safe then sorry.

I soooooooo can't wait, if you guys don't mind me asking where are your rooms? We are on Deck 6- room 6548.(A realllllll Splurge for us):Pinkbounc

Wow- when we booked back in November I figured mid/forward ship was best???? I have been torn about changing it to an aft room(was looking at 6108 back then) Aft rooms are so much closer to pool, Topsiders etc. I just hope I don't regret picking the room I did.

Before we booked with AllSeasons we had a quote from DreamsUnlimited and the room they held for us was 6108. We thought it would be a good location, so we asked AllSeasons for a room close to it and they gave us the room next door.

We decided to go toward the aft too. Just switched our connecting rooms to 6604 and 6606. I think we will put grandma and the kids (DS3, DD7,DD11) in the one that sleeps 4 and leave the other one for DH and myself;)

Can't wait!!

Happy Cruisin' MNmom:jester:

We will also be on that cruise. Will be booking this week. Myself and ds(7).

I've cruised a few times before it's the first for my ds. Hubby doesn't travel! DS thinks he's getting all day massages, LOL.

Our family will be first time cruisers on the 1/17/04 7 day western cruise. I just discovered this discussion website and am already gaining a ton of knowledge. My husband and I will be travelling with our four sons (5,7,9,10), our neice (8) and my Mom. We booked Category 11 rooms 6055 and 6053. We are not planning on being in our rooms too much, so hopefully won't be regretting booking a higher category. CAn't wait!!!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter