Who's sailing Jan 17, 2004 seven day Magic?

Hey FabFam4-

My DDs are 7 and 10 too!! We have been on the Magic once in 2002 with just the girs (Nana too) and this time we are bringing my DH and DS (4). We should definitely hook up.

I have stayed at the Radisson twice and are planning on staying there again this Jan. It has a great pool/hot tub area and it is always nice to meet others headed for the Magic the night before the cruise. We had about 15 of us last time and even had the pleasure of meeting Shirley from "THe Perfect Gift". The standard rooms are very basic but the 1 Bedroom Jacuzzi Suites are very nice. There are 2 king beds and a corner Jacuzzi in the bedroom and a nice sitting area with a kitchenette (micro/fridge/sink/table). We were so glad to have these rooms sleep 6 so we didn't have to book 2 rooms. We also got this room for only 119.00. I have heard others getting it for 109.00 with AAA. Not bad.

I am sure a group of us from this thread will be getting together the night before and you are welcome to join us. It is always nice for the kids to meet and then see some familiar faces once they are on the ship!

Have fun planning... I know we are:cool:

Every so often I see this thread pop up for the 1-17-04 cruise with so many familiar names. I justed wanted to say "Hi" to MNmom, gretel, albiats, and jmunutt who we cruised with back in January 02. I'd love to be sailing with you guys again, but we are booked for 3-20-04 over spring break (Magic - Eastern).

Sounds like you already have a great group of DISers on your 1-17-04 cruise! I'm sure you'll have a great time!!!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Not us. :(

Sure would love to cruise with all you folks again. I've really got a bad case of DCL fever. Hope you all have a great time. If the itinerary takes you to St. Maarten, have a Guavaberry Colada for me. :)

:wave: Greetings from the UK :wave:

My friend and I are sailing on the Magic on this date. This will be our first time on Magic having sailed on the Wonder Jan 03 and 02. Very much looking forward to the ports of call that we have never done before: Key West, Cayman and Cozumel.

Can't wait........less than 6 months to go. Woo Hoo!!!:)

Hey fellow 1/17 cruisers!!

There are some newcomers to our cruise that I wanted to connect to our group. I am sure most of us are very busy with our summer schedules and some of you may even be getting ready to get the kids back to school soon. But this cruise is coming up very fast!!! In a few days we will be under 5 months to go. Sounds like a long time but with school starting and then the holidays it will be here before you know it.

Welcome new 2/17 cruisers. Please introduce yourselves.

We should start thinking about meeting up at the Radisson the night of the 16th and one or two times while we are on board. Any thoughts on that??!

Vicki
Rich
Nana
DD (10.5)
DD (7)
DS ( turning 4 on cruise!!)

YES!!:rolleyes:

I meant to welcome the newcomers to the 1/17/04 cruise!!

Boy wouldn't it be nice to do the 1/17 and the 2/17??!??

I was just trying to get everyone over to this thread for this cruise. Hope it works.

I hear you to do both 1 and 2/17 would be awesome, Can't wait to meet all the people going I know my kids are excited and hoping to get penpals beforehand so far doesn't seem like anyone is interested

I finally found you!!!! I have searched and searched and even started a new thread (oops)...but I am so excited to say we are going with everyone!!!!!!!!
My DH, DS (7.5 months at cruise time), DParents, and DFriends will be cruising with us. We are all staying in category 11 rooms...we are in 6321. My DFriends have 3 daughters 12, 9, and 3.
This is our second Disney cruise...the other being only 3 days..but it is our friends first Disney cruise. We are all so excited!!!
I used priceline and got 2 rooms for 50 bucks each...but they aren't at the radisson...I am so bummed out! They are for Holiday Inn Ocean Front in Cocoa Beach.

I am relatively new to the board but I am thrilled to be here now! This will be a great crusie...I am happy to get out of Pennsylvania in winter!

FabFam4- I think we have 5 or 6 families staying at the Radisson at the Port. It is in Port Canaveral and has a nice pool area to concregate the night before. SHould be a lot of fun for the kids and for the adults too!! THere is also a free shuttle to the ship in the morning. We have stayed there twice before and it has always been very nice.

carolsherman- My DD(10.5) would love to get some emails going with other kids going on this cruise. Maybe they could start their own thread?

We are starting to think about our transportation to the port and our excursions. THis is soooo much fun!!!

WE ARE LEAVING 5MOS FROM TODAY!!!! But who's counting??

carolsherman-- my DD sent an email out tonight to your DS. She was very excited to talk to someone else about the cruise besides her nutty DMom!!!

mark and sandra-send me your DDs and DSs email too!! I guess the excitement isn't just for the adults:p

I agree with you there I am hoping even mom here makes a few dis friends I agree my kids are tired of hearing mom being so excited it will nice for them to have friends that know a little about them beforehand and maybe make a few penpals along the way

Is anyone planning on getting the lime green paint swatches to identify each other as Disers? Just wondering.

Brandi

Brandi-

We picked up our paint swatches a few months ago but I didn't know which color to get....so I got both!!! We have Sonic Boom and Gamma Sector Green. I have heard people making name tags by writing their names on the swatches and them have them laminated. I don't know if I am that "crafty" so we will probably just put holes into them and tie them to our luggage and carry ons.

Does anyone else have any suggestions for these very cute Mickey-head paint swatches (available at Home Depot!!) ?

MNmom- just sent you a PM, I know it seems foolish to post this, it's like calling someone after sending a fax.:o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter