Why did you choose the resort you did?

Why did you choose the resort you did?

• I originally bought SSR, but wanted to stay at the other resorts most of the time

• I originally bought OKW/HH/VB, but wanted to stay at the other resorts most of the time.

• I originally bought BCV/VWL/BWV, but wanted to stay at the other resorts most of the time.

• I originally bought SSR, because I liked it the most and intend on staying there most of the time.

• I originally bought OKW/HH/VB, I liked it the most and intend on staying there most of the time.

• I originally bought BCV/VWL/BWV, I liked it the most and intend on staying there most of the time.

• I bought add-ons so I could stay everywhere.

Results are only viewable after voting.
How can you make an informed decision without trying them all? What happens when your wife hits you with the "I don't like SSR, honey?" "I want BWV."

Well considering that I paid for all of our points with my money, my husband does not say squat.

Smart man.

Back in '03, we were staying at the Polynesian, but had popped over to BW to check it out....not so much the resort but the activities on the boardwalk that we had heard so much about. Well, dh just loved it there. So, when dd and I were at MK on our last morning, dh gave our name/phone number to the DVC people at the Polynesian booth. He told me, on the way back to airport, what he had done. Told me that he would buy only at BW..no place else!! Ahh, I could live with that. We were owners within 2 months, and had added another 50 pts within 6 months!!! And he still feels that way...no place else he likes nearly as much as BWV.

We bought at Old Key West because that's all there was to choose from in 1992. And boy, has that been a great decision!!
John

I bought at SSR because from the literature, it looked like it was going to be lovely and it is. We have only ever stayed at SSR. We adore everything about it.

I bought at AKV because it is the only other place besides the GF that I would want to stay. The themeing blows my family away everytime we visit there to eat. It is a completely different option from SSR.

My family went to DW about every other yr. starting in 1987. Always stayed off site in earlier yrs. and moved up to Value Resort at DW. We ate at the Cape May about 7 yrs. ago and was just in "Wow" of the BC hotel and SAB. Also, we happy to enjoy the clams at Cape May....Love the fact that it was walking distant to our favorite park EPCOT. When Disney came up with BCV - saved up for deposit and financed some and now we are owners at BCV since 2003. Husband did not want to but after using pts for:

1. Alaska Cruise
2. 3 Trips to DW over Spring break and Thanksgiving
3. DL and GC at DisneyLand over Christmas and New Y.

Our quality of vacation is so much better and I have a very happy hubby!!!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter