Why no body lotion? I'm finally posting!

Returned last weekend from VGC (2br) and we had H2O products -- Foot Rub, Solar Relief Gel, Body Wash, Hydrating Body Lotion (sea salt type), as well as shampoo, conditioner and bar soap (both facial & body) and a shower cap. All were replenished on T&T day. It was a nice surprise and appreciated. I don't use the shampoo/conditioner but my husband does. I loved the lotion and the foot rub! Thought the solar relief gel was a nice unexpected touch and will be taking it along to WDW in Oct.

I actually love using the lotion the only problem I had is most of it was stuck in the little bottle. When you get passed half then it's useless to get any more out.

At Aulani there was the full assortment of bath products, including lotion & shower gel. More given on T&T day.

Well one thing's for sure, right?: there's no standard operating procedure re the lotion! Varies by resort and even by stay, according to the posts. As I said originally, I know lotion was not on the housekeeping lists for my DVC resorts when I checked (BCV and AKL I believe), though it was on the lists for the cash rooms. So there's some thought going into this, somewhere, sometime. Find it very difficult to accept it as a well thought out DVC policy if it's so unevenly applied. Would love to hear from DVC about this. Thanks again for all the input.

The products, appointments, level of furnishings, and décor are specific for most DVC resorts and rooms. Disney has created another level of accommodations, value, moderate, DVC, deluxe, and deluxe CL.

Some would call it product differentiation.

Sometimes Mousekeepers screw up and stock the wrong products, sometimes they were left by the previous occupants and not removed by Mousekeeping.

DVD/DVC seems to have moved the newer resorts more towards the deluxe category in many respects. Only time will tell how far they will go.

We have a new SVP for DVD/DVC/ABD and a new Member Experience executive for DVC. I would expect that some things will change.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter