Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2022 (Nov. 3-6, 2022)

Doing my second Run Disney event, but it's been 6 years. An email that was previously sent indicated that as of Oct. 31st, the Expo Checkin Pass was supposed to be available in my RunDisney account. There's nothing in my account except for my registration. Has it just not been sent yet? Perhaps I am being too impatient.....
I haven’t seen anything yet

Half marathon
Bib # 2XX
POT 51:00 10k

Husband #1XX
POT 45:00 10K

Any guesses as to whether we will be in the same corral?
So excited! Unfortunately I had an injury a month and a half ago which I am now getting out of, but I haven’t been able to train as much as I wanted to over the past 1 1/2 months… hopefully I can finish without making my injury worse, right now hoping to be sub 2:00… (I was aiming for 1:45 and the training was going so great prior to that injury, fingers crossed everything goes well on Sunday! 🤞🏻)

Good luck to everyone and have fun!
I would guess it's the same but wouldn't make any bets on it 🤣. If for some reason you're in the second corral, he can move back to be with you.

Half marathon
Bib # 2XX
POT 51:00 10k

Husband #1XX
POT 45:00 10K

Any guesses as to whether we will be in the same corral?
So excited! Unfortunately I had an injury a month and a half ago which I am now getting out of, but I haven’t been able to train as much as I wanted to over the past 1 1/2 months… hopefully I can finish without making my injury worse, right now hoping to be sub 2:00… (I was aiming for 1:45 and the training was going so great prior to that injury, fingers crossed everything goes well on Sunday! 🤞🏻)

Good luck to everyone and have fun!

If history holds, then about 54:45 min 10k is the cutoff for "A" or "s1" corral. So it's likely you're in the same one.

Here's total bib # data:

Challenge runners = 8061 bibs
HM solo runners = 7055 bibs
10k solo runners = 4552 bibs

Total HM bibs = 15116 bibs
Total 10k bibs = 12613 bibs
Total 5k bibs = usually around 12000 or so

As a reminder, not all bibs are assigned. But these are a good estimate of the number of runners that have signed up for the race.

Here's total bib # data:

Total HM bibs = 15116 bibs
Total 10k bibs = 12613 bibs
Comparing bibs with last year's W&D:
  • the number of total 10K bibs went from 10,883 to 12,613 (+1,730 or about 16%)
  • the number of total HM bibs went from 12,082 to 15,116 (+3,034 or about 25%)
If the corrals seem more crowded this year, its because they are!

Do we know if food courts will have breakfast boxes again? I assume yes?

Starting to pack my bags and wondering if I should bring my own food.

I think I screwed something up on the tracker. It asked it I wanted to claim my name/bib.... I inadvertently closed that window, now my name is greyed out and I don't get the same dialog box to claim it. Weird! Should I do something different/ do something about it?
EDIT: I used this link: https://track.rtrt.me/e/WDW-WD-2022 and was able to find a place to claim/link the profile and my bib. I don't know how I did it... it was like surreptitiously landing on the cut-through in the CandyLane boardgame.

Bib7xx
Proot of Time submitted: 10mi 1:39:13.

Still don't have expo pass.

Has anyone figured out the runner tracking? In the past I was able to send tracking notifications to my phone via email, but the only option I see on the site right now is twitter? What am I missing?

Has anyone figured out the runner tracking? In the past I was able to send tracking notifications to my phone via email, but the only option I see on the site right now is twitter? What am I missing?
I’m in the same boat, it’s kind of annoying

Good morning! Running my first half ever- I got what appears to be corral 7 at least bib starts with that. Is that the very last corral? Any idea what time that will start! Was expecting that if so since I don't have POT. Doing run/ walk at 30/30 minimum and have done the distance during training so trying not to get worried about being swept and just do the best I can. I'm def way faster than the 16 min required just trying to stay positive & have fun

Good morning! Running my first half ever- I got what appears to be corral 7 at least bib starts with that. Is that the very last corral? Any idea what time that will start! Was expecting that if so since I don't have POT. Doing run/ walk at 30/30 minimum and have done the distance during training so trying not to get worried about being swept and just do the best I can. I'm def way faster than the 16 min required just trying to stay positive & have fun

What did you put for your estimated finish time for the HM? Looked like this except 2:15-2:30 was also an option.

1667312302387.png

Is your bib number a 7xx or a 7xxx?

The first number of your bib has no direct correlation to your corral - you won’t know which corral you’re in until you get your actual bib, which will have a corral letter on it. But even if you start at the very back of the very last corral, there is NO chance you’ll be swept if you’re moving faster than a 16;00/mile avg pace, so try not to stress!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter