WONDER May 20, 2015 San Diego to Vancouver!

I'm interested in finding out more about Express Walkoff.....we have an early flight home. :( Anyone with any info?
We've been on DCL many times, but usually we're the last off the ship! So, this will be a new experience!

Our family of 3 will be joining the cruise. We have a 3 year old And I would love to do Fish Extenders. We are HUGE Disney fans and love cruises, but this is our first Disney cruise! We are excited. If there are any pin collectors let me know :)
Melissa
Hi MelAllen, we are pin collectors too!! Looking forward to meeting you!!

Are you on pinpics.com? I have been trying to pick pins to bring. Too many choices.

It appears all GTY rooms have now been assigned, I will post updated lists once the Flit group closes on the 12th. If anyone else wishes to join the Flit group, please let me know by the end of May 12th.

GoogfyZepedas: are you going to give your boys names? My kids gifts are personalized and if I don't get their names, I will only deliver a cabin gift.

Also, I leave on Thursday 5/13 for vacation (doing parks before cruise), so hopefully everyone submits their GTY assignments asap cause the 12th is my last chance to print the updated lists.

I am getting super excited!! I can't wait ~ eeekkkk!!

Just a reminder, I will have printed lists with updated cabin numbers. We plan on delivering the first night and will also leave the updated lists under the door.

All gty rooms have been assigned, I will post the updated lists tomorrow After I officially close the Flit group.

Just a reminder, I will have printed lists with updated cabin numbers. We plan on delivering the first night and will also leave the updated lists under the door.

All gty rooms have been assigned, I will post the updated lists tomorrow After I officially close the Flit group.
Hi. My son's name is still wrong. His name is Cooper. I know this is a big job. I appreciate all you've done. But if it can be updated, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

Cecilia

GoogfyZepedas: are you going to give your boys names? My kids gifts are personalized and if I don't get their names, I will only deliver a cabin gift.

Also, I leave on Thursday 5/13 for vacation (doing parks before cruise), so hopefully everyone submits their GTY assignments asap cause the 12th is my last chance to print the updated lists.

I am getting super excited!! I can't wait ~ eeekkkk!!

Hi. Yes. My 4 yo is Andrew and my 2 yo is Anthony.

Last attempt to get the below first names.

GoofyZepedas - need all names
My3luckycharms - need adult names

Will be seeing you all soon.
Hope it is not too late to respond. My sons names are Andrew (4 yo) and Anthony (2yo). Our names are Brian and Esther.

I'm so happy to be cruising next week!!!!!!! I'm assuming the theater will show the new movie Tomorrowland on the 22nd. Disney usually shows their new release movies on the ships the day they open. We want to see it. We have absolutely no plans at all for the entire cruise. We're just gonna go with the flow. It's exciting to have nothing planned to do but I feel unprepared. We've done all the character meets before. We've seen the shows. My kids want to go to the club and I want to work on some crochet projects with a good cup of coffee. This is really a relaxing cruise for us. :-)

Cecilia

I'm so happy to be cruising next week!!!!!!! I'm assuming the theater will show the new movie Tomorrowland on the 22nd. Disney usually shows their new release movies on the ships the day they open. We want to see it. We have absolutely no plans at all for the entire cruise. We're just gonna go with the flow. It's exciting to have nothing planned to do but I feel unprepared. We've done all the character meets before. We've seen the shows. My kids want to go to the club and I want to work on some crochet projects with a good cup of coffee. This is really a relaxing cruise for us. :-)

Cecilia

That will be cool if we saw that movie on the cruise. I have never done a Disney cruise so I don't know what to expect. My big concern right now is the weather. I hope we will be able to enjoy the pools and no rough seas.

10 day forecast shows it being a bit chilly. 50s in San Francisco which is normal for this time of year. Having done many Pacific Coastals over the years, the northboud journey in May is usually cold and the southbound in late September warmer. I'm not planning on the pools for us. But if it's not windy and it's sunny, it might be warm enough.

Cecilia

10 day forecast shows it being a bit chilly. 50s in San Francisco which is normal for this time of year. Having done many Pacific Coastals over the years, the northboud journey in May is usually cold and the southbound in late September warmer. I'm not planning on the pools for us. But if it's not windy and it's sunny, it might be warm enough.

Cecilia

Thank you! Might be silly question but will there still be plenty to do for the kids w/o pool activities? Also, so you have any tips for first timers? I am super excited and my oldest is already counting down the days. I hope the kids have a great time.

Yes! There is plenty to do without the pools. Everyday there will be a long list of stuff to do. There are character meets that require a bit of a line up to wait for. There are movies in the theater. There are club activities. If the Wonder has the live art throughout the ship the kids do a scavenger hunt detective thing. We never ran out of stuff to do on our first Disney cruise.

This is my favorite tip for Disney cruises. It's a way to get a free souvenir that will last a lifetime. I bought an 11 x 14 mat with a 5 x 7 opening. On the first day of the cruise I took it to guest services with a pen. During the course of the cruise the characters sign it and they return it to you then you put your favorite cruise photo in it. See the photo I've attached. They don't charge for this service.

Cecilia

Attachments

• 20150512_115640_resized.jpg
    20150512_115640_resized.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 10
FLIT GROUP CLOSING - 7PM PST - 05/12/15

Just a reminder that the Flit group closes at approximately 7PM PST tonight. If you would like to join this group, please post or PM me on here.

Unless you have specifically asked to join the Flit group, you have NOT been added, even if you are in the "All" group due to the last minute nature of this group.

These are the members that I have of the Flit group (You may also be a member of another group):
  • COASTIEandMATE
  • RoniBoBoni
  • BishopFamily
  • Jonathan Barron
  • disneyrae604
  • CoyboyKell
  • Jonathan Barron
If you do not see your name above, your are NOT currently part of the Flit group. Again, if you would like to be included in this group, please let me know by about 7PM PST tonight.

Cecilia

I have held off on watching Avengers 2 and will not go see pich perfect 2. I am hoping they will be on the ship also.

Last edited:
I have held off on watching Avengers 2 and will not go see pich perfect 2. I am hoping they will be on the ship also.
Pitch Perfect 2 is a Universal movie and as such will not be shown on the Disney ships.

It is highly likely that Avengers 2 will be shown though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter