WONDER May 20, 2015 San Diego to Vancouver!

The FLIT group is now CLOSED.

I believe that I have made all of the spelling corrections and additions and have posted what I believe are the final lists. Please review them to make sure they are accurate and everyone's name is spelled correctly and your cabin numbers are correct, as well as making sure that any allergy information is up to date.

If your cabin number changes, please let me know via text message at 562-290-7878 as soon as possible, so that I can get the information out.

After being asked some questions, I thought that I should post a clarification about the groups, you should deliver to everyone that is listed on the PDF for your group.
The All group will deliver to everyone and everyone should deliver to the All group listed on their group's PDF. The only group that is an exception to this rule is the Flit group that should only deliver to those listed on the Flit group PDF.

Please get the current lists from:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/wo...ego-to-vancouver.3290949/page-3#post-52996386

So, here is the break down for each group:
  • All Group
    • 22 Cabins
    • 43 Adults
    • 32 Children
  • Baloo Group
    • 12 Cabins
    • 23 Adults
    • 15 Children
  • Cinderella Group
    • 13 Cabins
    • 25 Adults
    • 17 Children
  • Dewey Group
    • 12 Cabins
    • 23 Adults
    • 18 Children
  • Esmeralda Group
    • 12 Cabins
    • 23 Adults
    • 18 Children
  • Flit Group
    • 7 Cabins
    • 13 Adults
    • 13 Children
Aside from the Flit group, the minimum number of cabins for any group is 12 to deliver to.

Please let me know if this is still not clear, I don't want anyone to get shortchanged because I didn't do what I should in explaining it, that would be bad on my part.

Thank you! Might be silly question but will there still be plenty to do for the kids w/o pool activities? Also, so you have any tips for first timers? I am super excited and my oldest is already counting down the days. I hope the kids have a great time.
Also, keep in mind the pools are heated, the lowest temperature I have seen them is around 80 degrees, so you may still be able to enjoy the pools.

Pitch Perfect 2 is a Universal movie and as such will not be shown on the Disney ships.

It is highly likely that Avengers 2 will be shown though.

Oh, We watched the first Pitch Perfect while we were on our Disney Cruise in April 2013. I did not realize another company made the 2nd one.

Oh, We watched the first Pitch Perfect while we were on our Disney Cruise in April 2013. I did not realize another company made the 2nd one.
How strange, the first one was also Universal. But it is also produced by an independent company. Not sure why Disney would have been showing it, unless they had nothing of their own coming out at the time and worked out a deal.

I'm so happy to be cruising next week!!!!!!! I'm assuming the theater will show the new movie Tomorrowland on the 22nd. Disney usually shows their new release movies on the ships the day they open. We want to see it. We have absolutely no plans at all for the entire cruise. We're just gonna go with the flow. It's exciting to have nothing planned to do but I feel unprepared. We've done all the character meets before. We've seen the shows. My kids want to go to the club and I want to work on some crochet projects with a good cup of coffee. This is really a relaxing cruise for us. :-)

Cecilia

We too can't wait to see Tomorrowland on the ship. We have waited to watch certain movies for when we cruise and now every time we hear about that movie or watch it again, it brings us back to that specific vacation and it's very nostalgic. Unfortunately my DH could not wait to see the Avengers movie and we ended up going on Mothers Day, but he is adamant that he and my DS are gonna go to watch it again on the ship. (it really was that good) :)

No plans for us on the cruise either, if anyone wants to have a meet n greet, we are up for it, it's always nice to meet everyone.

How strange, the first one was also Universal. But it is also produced by an independent company. Not sure why Disney would have been showing it, unless they had nothing of their own coming out at the time and worked out a deal.

It was not showing in the theaters, it was on one of their channels in the room on the tv. but it was on repeat. I think i watched it 8-9 times. that and UP. Lincoln was on in their theather and Iron Man 3 came out while we were on the ship. Cant remeber what else new was playing in their theaters.

I am wondering what previous Disney cruiser's opinions are of the kid's clubs? We have a 3 year old and have 2 reservations at Palo, so I am hoping he likes it. Do children of that age generally like the clubs?
I have my finger's crossed that he likes the clubs. I want family time, but I can also use some adult time :)

Also, keep in mind the pools are heated, the lowest temperature I have seen them is around 80 degrees, so you may still be able to enjoy the pools.
Excellent! I didn't know they're heated. That's great news. Thanks!

We watched Planes in the theater on our Disney cruise two years ago. I'm not an Avengers fan, although I might see it if the chance came up. But I for sure want to see Tomorrowland.

Cecilia

Please note that I will be printing the lists tomorrow for everyone, so any changes after about noon PST tomorrow will be handwritten. If you have a cabin number change after tomorrow, please text or call me at 562-290-7878, as I may not always have access to the boards. If you get my voicemail, please leave a message with you disboard name and new cabin number, I will get that as well.

I am wondering what previous Disney cruiser's opinions are of the kid's clubs? We have a 3 year old and have 2 reservations at Palo, so I am hoping he likes it. Do children of that age generally like the clubs?
I have my finger's crossed that he likes the clubs. I want family time, but I can also use some adult time :)
My kids have always liked the clubs. Just mention to the counselor that you are going to Palo's and they will go out of their way to keep your kid entertained while you are at dinner.

My kids have always liked the clubs. Just mention to the counselor that you are going to Palo's and they will go out of their way to keep your kid entertained while you are at dinner.
Thank you! I booked the nursery as a back up as well. I figured I could cancel if I do not need it. :)

Hi! I just found this site! My husband and I are going ! We are beyond excited! Is there a meet and greet? I'd love to come- can you let me know? C'mon, Wednesday ! And what is FE? Thanks!

At the moment, there is not a planned meet and greet. A couple of people have also asked about a meet and greet but nothing has been set-up or scheduled.

Our first Disney cruise was when our DD was a young 3. She really liked the kids club but not for a very long stretch at a time. We found that the slightly older girls would love to take her by the hand and show her around and play with her but that would quickly pale for the older child. Luckily there would usually be another little girl to take up where the first left off. When there wasn't someone to "hold her hand" or play directly with her she would become intimidated by the crowd and we would get the call. For Palo dinner we went ahead and used the nursery where she had one on one attention. We learned that in the Nursery she wanted to help take care of the "little kids". Just a little over a year later we couldn't pry her out of the clubs with a crowbar.

Just a reminder for those participating in the FEs, if your cabin number changes, please text me ASAP, so I can get it out to everyone.

For anyone reading this, I just found out cabin number 2616 should be cabin number 2610.

This is not reflected on the lists that I recieved.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, or just wants to say hi, my chat I'd nunber on the Disney Cruise App is 724081

I also sent a message to everyone's wave phones and they said they would call And leave messages if someone wasn't in.

Sorry for any confusion.

We just returned home and of course had a wonderful cruise!! Especially, thank you to all you FE participants that delivered WONDERful surprises to our FE!! We loved every minute of it and all the WONDERful things you left for us. Thank you, thank you, thank you.......and thank you to CM Wade77 for organizing all of it! Hope to see all of you on another WONDERful cruise! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter