WOW!! A Fabulous Fall Trip to HRH Sept-Oct '18-& Live TR's 8/5-8/7, 9/7-9/9!!Plus Bonus TR 11/1-11/3

Very cute. My big purchase at Kohl’s was a orange shirt, as not really into Halloween shirts as much. And orange is not my favorite color.

Trip getting so close now!

I love Kohl's!! They have great deals! My closet kind of looks like a Kohl's rack! Your orange shirt will be festive!!:thumbsup2 I have a hard time with ladies t-shirts- they sometimes are cut so tight! Don't need every bulge showing! I sometimes will buy men's sizes that are cut more forgiving!:) Hoping these fit good!

3 is my count! and you're at Lucky 7!!:cheer2:

I found another Halloween shirt on Amazon for Kyle! Very appropriate for a medical student!

71UOU3C-gpL._UX679_.jpg

Erin- a cat mom as well- loved the picture of my shirt. So, I bought her one like mine! She's fine with us wearing matching shirts! :goodvibes Love having a girl around!! The boys would never go for that- even when they were young!

We're excited that it's almost here!!!

Hyper-excited-cat-with-mouth-open-and-arms-up.jpg

But, our kitties can feel a vacation coming! They see suitcases being brought out and they know what's coming! Their schedule will be disrupted- strangers will invade their home and leave food at a time that isn't their usual schedule, and there won't be someone around to give them attention all evening! Yep- they deliver a guilt trip so well!

100-Unique-Cat-Names-That-Will-Make-You-Excited1.jpeg

But.... we have visions that our house may look like this while we're gone!!
tumblr_lxb1fz7yhQ1qcsw8po1_500.jpg

We're excited that it's almost here!!!

Hyper-excited-cat-with-mouth-open-and-arms-up.jpg

But, our kitties can feel a vacation coming! They see suitcases being brought out and they know what's coming! Their schedule will be disrupted- strangers will invade their home and leave food at a time that isn't their usual schedule, and there won't be someone around to give them attention all evening! Yep- they deliver a guilt trip so well!

100-Unique-Cat-Names-That-Will-Make-You-Excited1.jpeg

But.... we have visions that our house may look like this while we're gone!!
tumblr_lxb1fz7yhQ1qcsw8po1_500.jpg

Thank you for my morning smile! Love, love, LOVE those kitty pics! :love:

My babes can detect a trip as well......you can see the subtle change in their behavior once those suitcases make an appearance. I always feel so terrible leaving them, so perhaps they can sense my apprehension as well. I do tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.

It's wonderful that your cats have each other when you're gone. It was always worse leaving our single cats, knowing that they really would be alone for the week (except for daily visits from the neighbor for a litter box cleaning and food replenishment). I feel better knowing that Violet and Dash have each other for company. And with you having a full house of fur babies, I don't doubt that your house might actually be host a cat party or two while you're away! :rotfl2:

Oh, that white one with the lamp shade on his head :lmao:. Priceless!!

We're planning to do two HHN nights with private RIP tours. We wanted to wear something festive for the occasion. I looked at many Halloween shirts- scary ones, ones about 80's horror movies, etc. I'm just not a horror movie person! I've really enjoyed HHN the last two years in spite of not watching any of those horror movies or shows. I have seen some of the old movies from the 80s- but still not a fan. The boys watch all of these new shows- and their excitement for the HHN houses inspired me to go to HHN and I have a lot of fun! I'm also one that hasn't seen Harry Potter movies but I still adore the HP areas of the park and the rides!

So thanks to Amazon:love: I found a couple of CUTE Halloween shirts!

For me: It's a cat shirt so I really love it:lovestruc

B1b+IdTI5hS._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C71TxAg3bJJL.png%7C0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UX679_.png

For Joe:

81zRYr9-hXL._UX569_.jpg

It was a last minute thing- the shirts will arrive this week before we leave. Just hoping they fit ok!

Fabulous, both of them!

Thank you for my morning smile! Love, love, LOVE those kitty pics! :love:

My babes can detect a trip as well......you can see the subtle change in their behavior once those suitcases make an appearance. I always feel so terrible leaving them, so perhaps they can sense my apprehension as well. I do tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.

It's wonderful that your cats have each other when you're gone. It was always worse leaving our single cats, knowing that they really would be alone for the week (except for daily visits from the neighbor for a litter box cleaning and food replenishment). I feel better knowing that Violet and Dash have each other for company. And with you having a full house of fur babies, I don't doubt that your house might actually be host a cat party or two while you're away! :rotfl2:

Oh, that white one with the lamp shade on his head :lmao:. Priceless!!

Mine definitely are not lonely! But, I do feel so guilty leaving them!:guilty: and we miss them so when we're gone!

We've come home before to the lamp shade being moved a little and we laugh that one of them put it on during a party!:laughing:

Last edited:
Love the T-shirt’s Patty.......2 more sleeps and your on your way.

Just looked at the weather in Orlando......bring your shades and sunscreen it’s in the 90’s.

WOOT! Countdown is 1. So awesome, and will be nice to say hello to you next week. Awesome shirt buys. And, ha ha, with the kitties. Yep, even my dogs knew when suitcases came out, meant something was up. Bring the sun and heat on, I'd love 90's and hot with little to no rain the following next 2 weeks.

Love the T-shirt’s Patty.......2 more sleeps and your on your way.

Just looked at the weather in Orlando......bring your shades and sunscreen it’s in the 90’s.

Shirts arrive today- hope they fit or it's no no festive wear for us!

Yay for 90's! :cheer2:Rain and chilly here today!

See you there Robo!!:goodvibes

WOOT! Countdown is 1. So awesome, and will be nice to say hello to you next week. Awesome shirt buys. And, ha ha, with the kitties. Yep, even my dogs knew when suitcases came out, meant something was up. Bring the sun and heat on, I'd love 90's and hot with little to no rain the following next 2 weeks.

Yep- like you have- lots of rain here yesterday & today. We need to heat up and dry out in Orlando!!:sunny:

See you next week!!:cool1:

Yep- they deliver a guilt trip so well!
Love the kitty memes LOL! My chickens gave DH an earful apparently when he got home from lake on Sunday-he doesn't usually notice so they must have been ticked off no one gave them treats for 2 days-and I was out of meal worms so they crawked at me too yesterday! Had to make a trip for chicken treats (and the humans needed a few things but had to choose a store I knew had meal worms in pet section:rolleyes1).

I may have to get that heartbeat shirt for the oldest dtr in Florida as she is a PhD researcher in myocarditis at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville. And I love the 'Boos' shirt too!

Happy travels and trip! Wish we could meet up again too!

Love the kitty memes LOL! My chickens gave DH an earful apparently when he got home from lake on Sunday-he doesn't usually notice so they must have been ticked off no one gave them treats for 2 days-and I was out of meal worms so they crawked at me too yesterday! Had to make a trip for chicken treats (and the humans needed a few things but had to choose a store I knew had meal worms in pet section:rolleyes1).

I may have to get that heartbeat shirt for the oldest dtr in Florida as she is a PhD researcher in myocarditis at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville. And I love the 'Boos' shirt too!

Happy travels and trip! Wish we could meet up again too!

So cute about the chickens demanding treats!! Gotta keep the kids happy!!:thumbsup2

Here now settling in!!:cool1:

Hoping our trip dates align again, too:goodvibes

Hi all!! We arrived yesterday evening!!

Had a nice flight! We toasted our vacation! Thank you Southwest drink coupons! A sparkling wine for me and a Jack Daniels and Diet coke for Joe!:thumbsup2

thumbnail_IMG_1497.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1496.jpg

A little eventful at the airport! The weather suddenly turned and upon landing we had to stay on the runway due to lightning. Thankfully, they let us deplane after about 15 minutes. But by the time we got down to baggage claim, they closed down the runway again due to lightning-no bags could be unloaded. We waited 2 1/2 hours to finally retrieve all of our bags!! Tony Hinds waited patiently with us. His other driver was also at the airport for another guest. They got their bags about the same time we did.

Driving with Tony is like being with a friend!:) We enjoyed chatting with him on the way to the hotel. He mentioned that he had a very special guest that he transported the other day! (@macraven ). He talks so highly of you:flower3:

Made it to the hotel by 9:30 pm. So exhausted!! We had some room service and wine and called it a night!!

Do
Know that I think very highly of
Tony he is incredible man
He is honest, reliable and really cares for all his fares

Tony goes out of his way to provide the best service he can give
If you are not Happy then he is not happy
He is a people person and
Considers his riders are like family to him
At the end of one my stops, l forgot and left sunglasses at the store
He told me not to worry it would be alright and I should not fret about as he would be a friend and make it right

After he finished another job he returned late the night and picked up my glasses
He drove back and brought them
To the hotel to make sure I would
Get them
The front desk was given a note on them to give to Mac raven

You do not find many companies that will waste their gas and time to do an errand a rider on his van left somewhere something on a store counter

How many companies would
Go
Out of their way to help a person he might never see again
I can say tony will
At the end of your ride you feel connected as in a family

You give a request , tony makes it happen
He is always a sincere happy guy wanting all of his riders to be completely satisfied

His good nature grows on you

Tony is always happy and willing
To make your ride enjoyable

He loves people

This Sunday he is having
A memorial for his wife who passed away last year on the coming Sunday
And he will take the day off work so he can cherish past loving memories of his life partner his beloved wife

But when I called for a ride he said he could do it but it would
Help him if he could
pick me up earlier to
Help him
He said ride could be one hour earlier as he had something special to do that day
Them I remembered this was to be a quite family day with family together

And
He insists he will drive to the hotel

I feel bad he won’t have his needed quiet time before the services

I told him I will hire someone else that day but he said no and asked if he could pick me up one hour earlier he will still make this event on time

This man has a very deep heart for people

For that reason I always post tony is an honest small business man trying to make an affordable living

I always wish him well
In his life and future and business

Do
Know that I think very highly of
Tony he is incredible man
He is honest, reliable and really cares for all his fares

Tony goes out of his way to provide the best service he can give
If you are not Happy then he is not happy
He is a people person and
Considers his riders are like family to him
At the end of one my stops, l forgot and left sunglasses at the store
He told me not to worry it would be alright and I should not fret about as he would be a friend and make it right

After he finished another job he returned late the night and picked up my glasses
He drove back and brought them
To the hotel to make sure I would
Get them
The front desk was given a note on them to give to Mac raven

You do not find many companies that will waste their gas and time to do an errand a rider on his van left somewhere something on a store counter

How many companies would
Go
Out of their way to help a person he might never see again
I can say tony will
At the end of your ride you feel connected as in a family

You give a request , tony makes it happen
He is always a sincere happy guy wanting all of his riders to be completely satisfied

His good nature grows on you

Tony is always happy and willing
To make your ride enjoyable

He loves people

This Sunday he is having
A memorial for his wife who passed away last year on the coming Sunday
And he will take the day off work so he can cherish past loving memories of his life partner his beloved wife

But when I called for a ride he said he could do it but it would
Help him if he could
pick me up earlier to
Help him
He said ride could be one hour earlier as he had something special to do that day
Them I remembered this was to be a quite family day with family together

And
He insists he will drive to the hotel

I feel bad he won’t have his needed quiet time before the services

I told him I will hire someone else that day but he said no and asked if he could pick me up one hour earlier he will still make this event on time

This man has a very deep heart for people

For that reason I always post tony is an honest small business man trying to make an affordable living

I always wish him well
In his life and future and business

That is truly a touching story! Tony is an amazing man and we feel blessed to know him!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter