XBL, PSN, Wii Online names

Once you get leveled up a bit, I highly recommend Assassin Pro - that is what I use with my SCAR w/ silencer. It allows you to not show up on UAV, heartbeat sensor, and you don't even get your Red name above you on the enemies' screen unless they hold you in their sights for a few seconds. Good way to go unnoticed. At earlier levels, Perk 1 has Blind Eye Pro that will at least avoid AUV and sentries. But I always try to carry a launcher as a second weapon to take out UAV for my team, even if I have Assassin as one of my perks.

Yes, the Striker is a shotgun - but it doesn't become unlocked (to earn weapons XP) until a pretty high level. But there is a plain (un-upgraded) Striker as one of the early classes available.

SOme of the maps I use the Striker: Dome, Arkaden, Carbon, Underground (if you hang out in the central 'hub'), and Mission (if you hang out between the buildings.)

Here are a few ways I like to set up my perks:
Silenced Ninja-like - Sleight of Hand Pro, Assassin Pro, Stalker Pro. This is my silenced SCAR-L loadout.
Don't Care if Seen on Radar - Sleight of Hand Pro, Quickdraw Pro, Steady Aim Pro. I am trying this with ACR.
Bad Boy CQB - Sleight of Hand Pro, Overkill Pro, Steady Aim Pro. Striker setup with second primary Assault Rifle class.

Do you play on Xbox? If so, we should 'party up' and play some time.
A day or two after you posted this, I got assassin pro and that made a huge difference. No more 3/15 k/d games. I usually run around with Scavenger, Assassin, Stalker and a SMG with silencer and rapid fire.
Yes I play on Xbox. gamertag is WrigleyRyno.
Just got the xbox with Kinects set up. Gamer tag ....wait for it.......prattpak, with clan tag of [lds*]. I know I know, its original.
Lovin MW3. The SCAR-L possibly the best gun with the right set up.
If you are having trouble with getting killed all the time as you are going through the maps here is a hint....when you "PIE" a corner and you think there may be someone there.....go around the corner shooting!! 9-10 times there IS SOMEONE THERE! I cant tell you how many times this has worked for me. The other tip, follow someone! If you see them taking on fire then geuss what,,,now you know where the enemy is! :banana: Biggest word of advice, DONT BE A CAMPER! If you camp out in a corner or in a room you are not getting the XP you need to unlock things and you are more likely to get a frag in your lap by some punk @$$ teenager! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I normally don't camp but I'll admit to playing much more conservatively when I get close to a good killstreak. Or if I'm defending on Domination. But mostly I'm running around. I know what you mean about shoot first ask questions later. I've regretted not throwing a flashbang in to a room many times. Also a good tip- always throw your bouncing betty or claymore out there. Especially on Ground War. It doesn't take very long for someone to trip it. I really like how they made capturing flags and taking down choppers count towards your killstreak. It makes people actually play domination the right way instead of acting like it's team deathmath.

A day or two after you posted this, I got assassin pro and that made a huge difference. No more 3/15 k/d games. I usually run around with Scavenger, Assassin, Stalker and a SMG with silencer and rapid fire.
Yes I play on Xbox. gamertag is WrigleyRyno.

I normally don't camp but I'll admit to playing much more conservatively when I get close to a good killstreak. Or if I'm defending on Domination. But mostly I'm running around. I know what you mean about shoot first ask questions later. I've regretted not throwing a flashbang in to a room many times. Also a good tip- always throw your bouncing betty or claymore out there. Especially on Ground War. It doesn't take very long for someone to trip it. I really like how they made capturing flags and taking down choppers count towards your killstreak. It makes people actually play domination the right way instead of acting like it's team deathmath.

Chris add prattpak to your friends.

Where does one find this token?

The Prestige Shop is unlocked after Prestiging for the first time. After you reach rank 80, you can reset your rank by Prestiging, but each time you Prestige in MW3, you will receive one token that you can use to unlock Prestige Rewards.

There are a total of 10 Prestige Levels.

In the shop, you can spend your tokens on the following rewards:

Extra Custom Class
Double XP (two hours in-game time)
Double Weapon XP (two hours in-game time)
Regular Package (Callsign Title and Emblem)
Unlock Gear (Choose one item that's unlocked permanently)
Hardened Package
Veteran Package
Reset All Stats (resets everything, including your Prestige Level)

If you've Prestiged in any of the previous Call of Duty games (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 only), you will automatically receive one bonus token for each CoD game you've Prestiged in. You can only receive a maximum of one token per game, regardless of the Prestige Level in that game.

PSN: Captcomputer
XBOX Tag on WinPhone7: Captcomputer not sure if this will transfer once i get the XBox or not. I am waiting on the StarWars Special edition console with Kinect.
Wii address:( will update when I get that figured out)

PS3: Socom 4(Clan:[S*F] Sucker Free), GT5, Disney Universe. (BF3 in the near future)
Wii: Epic Mickey, NBA Jams, (DD plays Kirbys Yarn)
XBOX: (Waiting on StarWars Edition with Kinect :cool1:)

XBOX: FrenchMe73
Steam: WackBag

Didn't see any Steam names....I have to play all my FPS with a keyboard and mouse....just can't do it with a controller.

Bo did you get my friend request? Anyone else get one from me. Did them last night from the list on here.

on which system. I don't have xbox.

Just got MW3 so will be testing it out. Probably get myself killed a few thousand times online. LOL:rotfl2:

Gotta learn somehow.

Didn't see any Steam names....I have to play all my FPS with a keyboard and mouse....just can't do it with a controller.

Me, too. Hence my investment in this awesome device. XIM3 is phenomenal on XBox (and it supposedly works with the PS3, too - I just haven't tried it yet.)

Didn't know that existed. I don't do as much keybaord/mouse gaming as I use to, but that has to be a good bridging device.

XBOX: FrenchMe73
Steam: WackBag

prattpak on steam as well. Love playing me some DOD (Day of Defeat) and Portal 1.

Well played MW3 online last night. Was fun except for getting my butt handed to me on a platter. We will say I didn't do very well. Really hate when someone gets the choppers too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter