XBL, PSN, Wii Online names

I'm on XBox as "Turkeycreaux", feel free to add me anytime. I'm not much into shooters, but I do have the Left 4 Dead games and GTA4. Other Online games I have are Brutal Legend, Dead Rising 2, Lego Star Wars (Complete Saga) and several Xbox Arcade games including but not limited to: Castle Crashers, X-Men Arcade, TMNT Arcade, and Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

I also have a Wii, but no real online games for that except Super Smash Bros Brawl, I'll have to dig up my friend code for that.

TL

Well played MW3 online last night. Was fun except for getting my butt handed to me on a platter. We will say I didn't do very well. Really hate when someone gets the choppers too.

I always carry a launcher with me as my secondary weapon to swat those pesky choppers.

I recommend you find a person on your team who is really good and follow them around a while. You could learn a lot. I also learned a lot by watching the kill cam after being shot - you can find good areas with cover and stuff. :thumbsup2

I always carry a launcher with me as my secondary weapon to swat those pesky choppers.

I recommend you find a person on your team who is really good and follow them around a while. You could learn a lot. I also learned a lot by watching the kill cam after being shot - you can find good areas with cover and stuff. :thumbsup2

I have started to do this for that reason.

I did start to do this as was follow others as well. MOST of the time they will get shot first (unless you both round a corner to find a squatter or someone sneaks up behind you) and now you know where they are.

I have also watched the kill cams and man is there a lot of squatters/sniper wannabes.

Chris what is your xbox name?

WrigleyRyno

I may be on tonight but that will be the last time for a while. I need to get 2 good nights of sleep in before the long drive to WDW on Thursday.

Hey guys,

I sent alot of friend requests out on xbox, so if its from Mattisamus, its from me!

On a side note, who can help me with the peanut buttering NAT settings? Ive followed every procedure on xbox.com for fixing NAT and it still lists me as strict. Pratt, this is why i couldnt join your party last night. Its enuff to make you pound your head against the wall.

Matt

Had a great time this weekend playing with Matt and John. Watch out for BigTex the guys an animal on MW3.

Watch out for BigTex the guys an animal on MW3.

Thank you, sir... but it is all relative. I still get my @$$ handed to me quite a bit. But that is how I learn new stuff to get better, right? :thumbsup2

I am brand new to the forums, but I'd love to share my info...

My PSN id: Chrisbrad79

How original...

Maybe someday i will get my k/d over .5 but that is not looking like it is going to happen any time soon.

Maybe someday i will get my k/d over .5 but that is not looking like it is going to happen any time soon.

I started on an older version of MW this weekend and was smoking everyone. Got MW Black Ops. My k/d was 3-1 on that and some matchs I was getting 13-15 kills in it. NEVER done that on MW3. We have Call of Duty 2 and Black Ops and they seem easier to play.

I had a decent k/d on MW2 and won nearly half of my BO FFA games, but I, too, get my ### handed to me every time I play MW3. For the first month it drove me crazy! Here lately, though, I have abandoned all care for my k/d (now hovering around .85) and have started trying to just get as many kills as possible. The wild abandon is quite fun (as long as I am not playing in a clan --- they cherish those high ratios...)...

JeeperCT-Xbox live

Playing dead island right now but have mw3 and BF3.

I mostly play domination but get sick of people playing TDM in domination games.

I mostly play domination but get sick of people playing TDM in domination games.

^This...

It drives me nutters when people try to play the objective-based modes as if they are FFA. Sadly, that seems to be the norm for most. If I wanted to play FFA or TDM I would play those modes. But if I play CtF, I want some cover!!!!!

That is why I tend to head over to BF3 (or BFBC2) when I want to play with a real team. People tend to honor the team concept better on that franchise...

^This...

It drives me nutters when people try to play the objective-based modes as if they are FFA. Sadly, that seems to be the norm for most. If I wanted to play FFA or TDM I would play those modes. But if I play CtF, I want some cover!!!!!

That is why I tend to head over to BF3 (or BFBC2) when I want to play with a real team. People tend to honor the team concept better on that franchise...

I was playing Confirmed Kill, and that started off pretty good, as you have to collect dog tags for the points to count. But it soon turned to the same thing. Maybe we should start running our own private matches.... something to consider.

Matt

I was playing Confirmed Kill, and that started off pretty good, as you have to collect dog tags for the points to count. But it soon turned to the same thing. Maybe we should start running our own private matches.... something to consider.

Matt

Matt you may not have very many of them but this is one of your best!!! :rotfl::rotfl:

Right now I am addicted to Dead Island and a kids game called Skylanders with my son. I popped in MW3 for a break just to see if I could keep up but I ended up running around in circles and getting shot in the back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter