XBL, PSN, Wii Online names

Right now I am addicted to Dead Island and a kids game called Skylanders with my son. I popped in MW3 for a break just to see if I could keep up but I ended up running around in circles and getting shot in the back!

I couldn't get into Dead Island myself. I can't figure out why, as I lerve me some Zombie games!

TL

I am a big fan of the open world game type. Red Dead Redemption is really good as well!

I am a big fan of the open world game type. Red Dead Redemption is really good as well!
I heart me some RDR and open world games. GTA, RDR, even Saints Row games... I spend hours just walking, running, riding, driving, flying around. That is why I have been hooked on Skyrim here lately! I just wish that LA Noire had been as "open world" as promised. Too linear for my tastes, and not enough exploration capabilities... But it was a fun game.

I really like Red Dead Redemption.

I was playing Confirmed Kill, and that started off pretty good, as you have to collect dog tags for the points to count. But it soon turned to the same thing. Maybe we should start running our own private matches.... something to consider.

Matt

Good idea! We should try to schedule a time for a bunch of us to play. One of us could create a private match and invite the others.

Confirmed Kill is my favorite so far. Ground War is cool, too - because there are more people. Dome gets really crazy in Ground War sessions.

I played a Free-For-All match yesterday and actually got 1st! That was my first time to finish first on a FFA match. It was on Mission map - love that map.

As a Disney Dads tribute, I started using the clan tag [Dis] in front of my gamertag on MW3. :cool2:

Right now I am addicted to Dead Island and a kids game called Skylanders with my son. I popped in MW3 for a break just to see if I could keep up but I ended up running around in circles and getting shot in the back!

Was that you we were shooting? :rotfl::rotfl:

Was that you we were shooting? :rotfl::rotfl:

I'd like to say no.... but..... it may have been. Got on a dom game today and went 21-21 with a good knife throw! So I havent completely lost it.

I do have to say I am not used to fighting over my xbox with my son! its a stange thing.

I'd like to say no.... but..... it may have been. Got on a dom game today and went 21-21 with a good knife throw! So I havent completely lost it.

I do have to say I am not used to fighting over my xbox with my son! its a stange thing.

Yep, that is why I had to get a second one. :rotfl:

Got my 4th Prestige and carried over the Striker with my Prestige Token. The better news is that the Prestige Tokens I used on unlocking the MK14 (2nd) and MP7 (3rd) still carry over, also. Those are my 3 favorite primary weapons.

Yep, that is why I had to get a second one. :rotfl:

Got my 4th Prestige and carried over the Striker with my Prestige Token. The better news is that the Prestige Tokens I used on unlocking the MK14 (2nd) and MP7 (3rd) still carry over, also. Those are my 3 favorite primary weapons.

I used my last prestige token to unlock Assassin Perk early... Totally happy with that decision!

I havent prestiged yet for MW3 but had 2 tokens to start. I chose double XP and not sure what else.

I really like Red Dead Redemption.

Good idea! We should try to schedule a time for a bunch of us to play. One of us could create a private match and invite the others.

Confirmed Kill is my favorite so far. Ground War is cool, too - because there are more people. Dome gets really crazy in Ground War sessions.

I played a Free-For-All match yesterday and actually got 1st! That was my first time to finish first on a FFA match. It was on Mission map - love that map.

As a Disney Dads tribute, I started using the clan tag [Dis] in front of my gamertag on MW3. :cool2:

Well, whenever a few of us are online, setup the game, set the password as disdads and send out a beacon! I will forewarn you guys, I suck pretty bad. Just thought I should get that out before any one is surprised!:rotfl2:

Matt

If anyone is interested, there is a group on Elite (at least there is on the PS3 side) you may like to join...

Dis_Dads

Just lettin' ya know!

If any Dad wants to kill some zombies some night this weekend on the Xbox, I'm game (I should be able to tear myself away from Arkham City). I've got L4D 1 & 2. Dead Rising 2 as well, but I don't know how that works with multiplayer.

TL

If any Dad wants to kill some zombies some night this weekend on the Xbox, I'm game (I should be able to tear myself away from Arkham City). I've got L4D 1 & 2. Dead Rising 2 as well, but I don't know how that works with multiplayer.

TL

I might be up for some L4D1 or DR2...

Dis clan tag it is... Btw, if you all see a ChrisBrad79 adding you at some point, that will be me...:thumbsup2

Hopefully I will be able to play this weekend. Maybe I will see you.

If anyone is interested, there is a group on Elite (at least there is on the PS3 side) you may like to join...

Dis_Dads

Just lettin' ya know!

I made that :thumbsup2 (<= Is a thumb) (at least i think i made that, I made a disdad group somewhere on there). There doesn't seem to be too many of us on PS3 though. :confused3

Hopefully I will be able to play this weekend. Maybe I will see you.

I made that :thumbsup2 (<= Is a thumb) (at least i think i made that, I made a disdad group somewhere on there). There doesn't seem to be too many of us on PS3 though. :confused3

1) That would be awesome... I added everyone with a PSN name on the first page of this thread last night...

2) I did an elite search for DisDads and found "Dis_Dads", but when I joined I was the only member... Oddness....

3) I really debated between an Xbox and a PS3. A lot of my friends are Xboxers, but the system never clicked with me. Of course, they say the same thing about my PS3 when they come over... ONE of these days, developers will figure out a cross-console multiplayer. That might be when the Xbox 1440 and Ps5 are out, but it could happen!

Apologies....

The CoD Elite group (at least for PS3 gamers) is "DisDads"
An earlier post had it listed with an underscore... I stand corrected!

TL

Since I haven't heard from you, and I imagine you would be playing sometime today, I don't think I'll be able to now. We're heading to Busan after we get up, and I don't think I'll have any time to play any games (online or offline)...

Since I haven't heard from you, and I imagine you would be playing sometime today, I don't think I'll be able to now. We're heading to Busan after we get up, and I don't think I'll have any time to play any games (online or offline)...

Sorry, didn't see your post. :guilty:

TL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter