Ya know what we should do?

I'll have to make sure that I have my hair done before an event like that.

Ummm hate to break it to ya.....but.......ummmmmm.......well......

Look Mr. Plain ole Head! Just buff it and throw some powder on it so it doesn't shine in the light and you will be fine!

Ya, that's the ticket!

:rotfl2:

Okay, so so far we have......

--mikelan6
--QCast_Michael
--Zeitzeuge (Come on. You know you wanna.)
--MonorailMan

I know there are a couple more of you who just can't resist. Rob.....? Mike....? David.....? Wally......? Rosie.....? Jeff.......? Sue......? Jamie......? Chaka......? Oprah......?
:)

I'm leaving about 10 "regulars" out, but it's just because I've never gotten dirty pictures from them, so I'm assuming they're too shy for this type of thing. :rolleyes1

I'm up for it, but someone is gonna have to walk me through the technical aspects! :lmao:

Depends on when this is happening. Work and home computers don't have cams, I THINK the laptop might. Not sure, I'd have to check.

Okay, so so far we have......

--mikelan6
--QCast_Michael
--Zeitzeuge (Come on. You know you wanna.)
--MonorailMan

I know there are a couple more of you who just can't resist. Rob.....? Mike....? David.....? Wally......? Rosie.....? Jeff.......? Sue......? Jamie......? Chaka......? Oprah......?
:)

I'm leaving about 10 "regulars" out, but it's just because I've never gotten dirty pictures from them, so I'm assuming they're too shy for this type of thing. :rolleyes1

OK, I'm in ... one of my laptops (yes, I've got a couple but I'm a geek) has a camera but I use that one when I'm taking care of my dad and I get a lousy signal at their house.

So you got the picture I sent? ;)

WOW! This thread is all OVER the place...

My itty bitty lappy has a web-cam that I haven't tried out yet. Count me in -- clothes optional/funny hats mandatory. :goodvibes

no camera... :sad2:

4 computers and 3 (2 professional) video cameras in this house and no webcam... :sad2:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! James says his laptop has one!

I promise to cover up whatever part of me the camera can detect...as for the bottom bits .......you'll never know. :rolleyes1

Here is the line-up of peeps with cams so far. (Don't worry, if you feel as though you're not up for it a "chicken exit" will be provided.)

--mikelan6
--QCast_Michael
--Zeitzeuge
--MonorailMan
--Nauf
--OrlandoMike (Don't worry, we'll teach you the basics. ;))
--rpmdfw (Possibly-maybe.)
--Saxton
--Sphyrna
--TuckandStuiesMom
--rosiep

I was thinking we could use a site like UStream to do this. I believe it allows one person to be on camera while also providing a text-based chat room. If anyone else has any suggestions on the site we should use feel free to let us know. (I've never done this before, so I'm a newbie too.) Maybe we could start doing this in a week or two.

Suggestion? Comments? Complaints? :confused3

I have a friend flying in from NYC tonight, so I might not be online for the next day or two. Feel free to plan away without me. :banana:

Nobody planned anything while I was gone??? Sheesh! Do I have to do everything? :rolleyes:

Nobody planned anything while I was gone??? Sheesh! Do I have to do everything? :rolleyes:

No to the first question, yes to the second. :laundy:

and when you're done with the planning I have some floors you can scrub, on your knees...wearing only an apron. pirate:

No to the first question, yes to the second. :laundy:

and when you're done with the planning I have some floors you can scrub, on your knees...wearing only an apron. pirate:

You're shameless. :rolleyes:
I think that's why I like you.
Rubber apron it is.

We don't use cheques, we use debit cards instead:lmao:, but we have a webcam somewhere :cool1:

We don't use cheques, we use debit cards instead:lmao:, but we have a webcam somewhere :cool1:

Yea!!! Add UKMark to the list!

UKMark has been.........*drum roll*...........
ADDED!!!

Aren't you like Julie the Cruise Director around here? ;)
If I was a cruise director all of the passengers would be scurrying around looking for the nearest inflatable raft immediately after boarding. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter