Ya know what we should do?

C'mon Craiggers. We don't bite... much and when we do it's only on days ending in "y" (besides, we are all up on our shots so no worries)... ;)

Well...I let the last two lapse...but I don't think they were important ones..worms and raybees or something like that.

I so missed this thread somehow. It might have been being in the middle of nowhere Utah. But I am up for this (providing I am not working one of my many jobs).

Please oh please oh please don't let anything uber-important happen till next week... I'm going on vacation tomorrow! :cool1:

The list as of 5/20.......

--mikelan6
--QCast_Michael
--Zeitzeuge
--MonorailMan
--Nauf
--OrlandoMike
--rpmdfw
--Saxton
--Sphyrna
--TuckandStuiesMom
--rosiep
--UKMark
--craiggers (Possibly.)
--I<3EvilQueen

As of now, I think it's fairly safe to say a fairly large handful of people on the board is willing to be on camera/a star for a while. Cool. Now I guess the next votes we should take as far as the first "online meet" is concerned would be.......

Evening or day time?

Week or weekend?

(P.S. Don't worry, Nauf. Something tells me it's going to be at least a week before this happens. ;) )

Did we figure out what site we're using? Here's a question...aren't there sites where we can set up a room where we all can be on camera? That would probably be more interesting than just staring at 1 person on cam. :surfweb:

For me, weekends are best, since I work 2 jobs. If not the weekend, then at night. And I probably won't be able to partake in it until I get back from my Gay Days trip.

I'm looking into multiple-user video conferencing/chat, but have yet to find one that is free. I'm not sure if Skype allows multiple users or not......so if anyone knows, please let me know. I just signed up for a UStream.tv account and it seems really simple to use, but as far as I know it only allows one person on camera at a time while the rest of the people are in a "chat room" which the person on camera can see simultaneously and respond to. (Lou Mongello uses UStream, which is how I found it. :rolleyes:)

:confused3
It's a work in progress. We'll work something out.

I appreciate all the effort you've put into this MM. I'll see what I can find too.

It's no problem at all. I currently have 6.5 days a week free, so it's not like I don't have the time. :lmao: I just think it might be fun to talk to the board's members in a different way from time to time.

Evenings are probably best for me. Will there be a dress code for this?

Evenings are probably best for me. Will there be a dress code for this?

It all depends on the site we use. :p I also believe, regardless of the site we use, Wally has forbidden Rosie from removing any clothing whatsoever. :rolleyes1

I forgot to mention: I was informed by a semi-reliable informant that Skype does allow multiple users to be on camera at the same time. As of right now I'm not sure how many it allows (I'm guessing for the free accounts it can't be more than 4) but I'll research more later.....after I get some sleep. :thumbsup2

Throw me on that list MM... not to be on camera though...

My vote is for evening (even if I am at work, I can get away with alot more)
and weeknight...

*sigh*

Okay....my roomie doesn't want me to download the Skype software on his laptop, so this is going to pose as a problem. :sad2:

Having said that.....I think you can use your built-in mic to have audio chats with people who are having video chats.

It all depends on the site we use. :p I also believe, regardless of the site we use, Wally has forbidden Rosie from removing any clothing whatsoever. :rolleyes1

I think it was ROB who said I must be clothed....Wally just tends to look the other way when I take my tata's out.

I think it was ROB who said I must be clothed....Wally just tends to look the other way when I take my tata's out.

That's right. He's more of the stoic, silent type when it comes to tataism. :scratchin

Thank you Rosie for clearing up this slander :snooty:
:hug:

I'm not going to encourage o'natural Rosie - but I'm not going to squelch her either.
Rob is the squelcher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter