Ya know what we should do?

Thank you Rosie for clearing up this slander :snooty:
:hug:

I'm not going to encourage o'natural Rosie - but I'm not going to squelch her either.
Rob is the squelcher.

How is your first full day on the job as mod? Did you receive the pastries and selection of fine teas?

I think it was ROB who said I must be clothed....Wally just tends to look the other way when I take my tata's out.

It's no my fault!

I've got a delicate stomach, and the thought of you naked . . . makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

Knowing this board it was probably a case of vodka and a bottle of pirin.

I'd take a bottle of Patrón and a fist full of X.
small132427jpg.gif

It's no my fault!

I've got a delicate stomach, and the thought of you naked . . . makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

*hands Rob a bottle of Listerine*
-------------------------------

UPDATE

Okay.......here's a suggestion: I just found a site called MeBeam. Before you go looking for it, DO NOT start searching for random rooms or else you might see some stuff you don't wanna see. :rolleyes: What would happen is one person gives the room they want to create a specific name (something like "GBLT DISboard Mania" would work) and then the name of the room could be posted here on the DIS so that as soon as you log on you just type or copy/paste the name so you're taken right to the room.

The Good
--It allows multiple people to either be on camera in a single room chat.
--You don't have to sign up for an account.
--It basically sets up your web cam and microphone automatically after you allow it access to them.
--There's no software to download.

The Bad
--Since there can be more than 8 people on camera at one time in the room, the image quality isn't the greatest.
--I read that if you want to just talk via a microphone, you can, but no one will know who you are unless you create a personal avatar for yourself.

I dunno.......it might work.....it might not. :confused3 Maybe this is too complicated to actually go through with. Anyhoo, I need to get some sleep.

May I suggest doing a BETA test of this with two or three people first before inviting the whole gang over to do this?

It's no my fault!

James too...I'll tell you what I tell him:

SUCK IT UP! :mad:

May I suggest doing a BETA test of this with two or three people first before inviting the whole gang over to do this?

Sounds good to me. Maybe I can get a volunteer or two over the weekend. :scratchin

sounds good to me. I am here most of the weekend (except for working Sunday evening and seeing Terminator: Salvation at some point).

Sounds good to me. Maybe I can get a volunteer or two over the weekend. :scratchin

If you all are lucky, I might even be camming from WDW this weekend! And yeah ... I did say camming ... not .... ummmmm ... nevermind.

Is camming even a word?

According to Dictionary.com, camming is "to provide (a machine part or mechanism) with a cam or cams." So I guess if you stick your webcam in a robot then you're officially camming.

OK. OK. I believe the correct word to be used is "broadcast".

Sorry I didn't do the beta test this weekend. I've been having serious health issues which kept me in bed.....which is where I'm about to go back to now.

Wow. :( Sorry to hear that. I hope you get things under control and feel better fast. :hug:

Thanks guys. I'm looking for a social worker at one of the local hospitals tomorrow (being unemployed with no insurance and all). There's something wrong with my eye and I'm having sharp pains in my chest. :sad2:

MM I worry about you! :guilty:
Glad you're getting help.

Feel better soon. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter