YAWN........eclipse

I think it was like 91 percent here...I got the glasses and went outside and looked some. It was kind of cool, but I was expecting it to be darker. Anyway, glad I got to see part of history though. I was paranoid to look too much because I didn't really trust the glasses even though they had the proper stamping on them.

I slept through it - we were in Hawaii and the eclipse we around 6 in the morning. DH saw it and said it was not at all impressive.

We were supposed to get 85% coverage at my home in VA - from what we were told, a cloud covered the sun for the entire thing. :(

I slept through it - we were in Hawaii and the eclipse we around 6 in the morning. DH saw it and said it was not at all impressive.

We were supposed to get 85% coverage at my home in VA - from what we were told, a cloud covered the sun for the entire thing. :(

A partial eclipse, while kind of cool, isn't very impressive. 100% is awe-inspiring.

What is the weather usually like for you in April? My initial thought for that one was to stay closer to home - Ontario or Ohio - but that's a cloudy time of year. So the question is, shorter travel but iffy-er odds on the weather, or better chances of clear skies but a longer trek.

It could be beautiful clear skies, or torrential downpour. In Indiana, if you don't like the weather, wait a few minutes. It'll change. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter