Yay Lauren is going to see Mickey-our PTR MAW GTKW

Hey everyone...as you know from experience the last few days have been hectic!!!!!
I've finally got our wish party pics uploaded and resized (may I add I despise photobucket!!!)........and I wanted to share!!!!!

Here's Lauren sitting with her cousin Karli happily eating her dinner-completely unaware of why everyone is over lol

makeawish077.jpg

Here's what's waiting for her inside!!!

makeawish080.jpg

Lauren's reaction when she first sees Lauren and Kelly from Make a Wish!!

makeawish081.jpg

She followed them inside...they told her they had someone they wanted her to meet....she wasn't real sure about this lol

makeawish083.jpg

Tinkerbell came out and played a game with Lauren. Every time she answered a question right she got to open a present!!!

makeawish085.jpg

Here she is opening the BIG last present......

makeawish093.jpg

a card that read..........

makeawish104.jpg

Here's mommy bawling at her excitement....seriously there wasn't a dry eye in the house...Lauren was sooooooooooo animated and so crazy excited!!!

makeawish100.jpg

Oh I have tears in my eyes at your pics!! I love the way they did her MAW party. She looks so excited!! Oh momma bless your heart!

After going around and giving everyone hugs and telling MAW and Tinkerbell thank you...she got dried off and got some more pics!

makeawish114.jpg

makeawish117.jpg

makeawish113.jpg

It was truly one of the most amazing moments of my life....don't think it will ever be topped!!

Then a few days ago Jordan and Lauren received two HUGE packages from Lynn (Cajungirl).......her kindness completely blew me away.....the girls loved every single thing!!!!

makeawish139.jpg

makeawish153.jpg

Lynn-thank you soooooo much again....you are the best!!!!!!!!!

The excitement you ladies have shared with me is truly amazing....I've gotten so much out of this place!!!!!! I plan to be active here for many years to come. When I get back I'm going to look into joining the Big Give.
Wish us a safe, happy trip!!!!!!!! I'll see ya when we get back!!!!!!

Can't wait to meet you Tonya--be safe!!!!!!

Have a MAGICAL trip!

Thanks for the pictures...Jordan's smile is beautiful!!!

Lynn

Oh awwww Tears in the eyes !!! :) I love the pictures ty for sharing :) :dance3: excited for all of you :)

Welcome Back!

I can't wait to hear all about your trip and to see some pictures!

Lynn

Hey guys...we had a fabulous time!!!!!!! I can't say enough about GKTW...they are amazing....Tonya I just read the beginning of your tr...I CANNOT believe we were 6 houses from each other!!!!!!!! ack lol wish we could've met-i looked for your kiddos every time we were out b/c I knew I'd recognize them :(
I'm gonna start a tr tonight but I'm weird in the way that I need it done asap so I'll prob post the whole thing at once lol.....
can't say enough about how this board helped me with plans, etc.

Oh that just figures:sad2: But I am glad you guys had a great time! I thought we would see each other at Christmas but we cut out shortly after we began lol I hope you all weren't on the carraige ride when it was pouring!

I can't wait to hear all about it! And see those pictures!

Lynn

Promise I haven't forgotten!!!!!!! Still working on my pics!!!! Love reading your tr Tonya!!!!!!!

Thank you! I can't wait to read yours:goodvibes If Im not on its because I had to take my laptop in. So I might not be able to read it for a while. Unless I can get it fixed for just a little bit. It has decided to not be in color for some reason ug.

Glad you had a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear all about it and see your pics when you have a chance!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter