Yay Lauren is going to see Mickey-our PTR MAW GTKW

If your going in July I would definately start making those adr's as soon as possible. They were pretty booked up when I tried to get some. You can always cancel if you need to;) I also advise you to call every day that you can as well as check online too.

Ok guys here is my rough draft for the week then I'll break it down by parks!

Sunday-arrive at GKTW - depending on what time we arrive we may head out to Downtown Disney and/or check out everything at GKTW

Monday-that morning at GKTW they'll have some Disney characters-late breakfast then head to Epcot.....take our time then around 3pm head to Restarantasaurus-I'm not sure I'm spelling that right lol-for a late lunch and hang out at Animal Kingdom. Order in pizza that night at GKTW.

Tuesday-Nick characters that am at GKTW then head to Typhoon Lagoon (I'm not positive it's included in the park hopper passes that you get from MAW maybe someone here can tell me)....then head to Disney Studios...that night adr's for Chef Mickey's then over to Magic Kingdom for the electrical parade/fireworks

Wednesday-nothing but a Magic Kingdom day!!!!!! starting off with early am adr's at Crystal Palace (dh said that was a must lol)

Thursday-Seaworld then back in time for Winter Wonderland at GKTW

Friday-morning at GKTW Universal characters then head over to Universal Studios.....if we didn't get a chance to do Downtown Disney on Sunday night-we'll do it this night....or Jordan and I may just want to go again ;)

Saturday-pack up :( and head out to Islands of Adventure--that evening we're gonna head to the east coast (our girls have never seen the ocean and well now with the bp mess I don't want to even mess with the gulf) plus I've never seen the Atlantic!!! Find a hotel then head home Sunday..............

that's it! I CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your itinerary looks great!!! I am so jealous that you got Chef Mickeys!!! I tried really hard but no luck! I will just keep trying every day!

Ok guys here is my rough draft for the week then I'll break it down by parks!

Sunday-arrive at GKTW - depending on what time we arrive we may head out to Downtown Disney and/or check out everything at GKTW

Monday-that morning at GKTW they'll have some Disney characters-late breakfast then head to Epcot.....take our time then around 3pm head to Restarantasaurus-I'm not sure I'm spelling that right lol-for a late lunch and hang out at Animal Kingdom. Order in pizza that night at GKTW.

Tuesday-Nick characters that am at GKTW then head to Typhoon Lagoon (I'm not positive it's included in the park hopper passes that you get from MAW maybe someone here can tell me)....then head to Disney Studios...that night adr's for Chef Mickey's then over to Magic Kingdom for the electrical parade/fireworks

Wednesday-nothing but a Magic Kingdom day!!!!!! starting off with early am adr's at Crystal Palace (dh said that was a must lol)

Thursday-Seaworld then back in time for Winter Wonderland at GKTW

Friday-morning at GKTW Universal characters then head over to Universal Studios.....if we didn't get a chance to do Downtown Disney on Sunday night-we'll do it this night....or Jordan and I may just want to go again ;)

Saturday-pack up :( and head out to Islands of Adventure--that evening we're gonna head to the east coast (our girls have never seen the ocean and well now with the bp mess I don't want to even mess with the gulf) plus I've never seen the Atlantic!!! Find a hotel then head home Sunday..............

that's it! I CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your plans look great! Here are my thoughts!

Water parks are not included in the passes you get from GKTW. My kids really enjoyed the pool at GKTW, and although they thought a water park would be fun, there were so many other things to do that they didn't really miss it. Every one of us LOVED DHS, and I think it's worth spending a day there, and making sure to see the Block Party parade! I also highly recommend taking advantage of the green light GAC/front of the line pass and doing Toy Story Mania more than once when you don't have to wait for it!! That was a big favorite in our house!

Going to the beach on your way home sounds awesome!

Laura thanks so much for letting me know that!!!! I knew someone here would be able to tell me! :lovestruc

It's been 10 years since we took Jordan.....back then we weren't impressed with DS so that's good to know that you guys enjoyed it so much. I had seen where so many enjoyed Toy Story Mania so I have it on our to do list. Maybe I need to reconsider spending more time there....when we get done we can just do whatever that day (I didn't put much time in for leisure lol). I need to read up on the Block Party Parade some more. Thanks again for the info-when you think of more-please let me know!!!!!

I will have some pictures of the Block party, but we didn't do DHS until Day 4...so it may take me awhile to get there! Beth...7 days, 5 parks, 4 kids...have you read her TR yet? She has some moments from that parade. It's full of lots of music...they really get the kids dancing in the street!

I actually have lots of px from the Block Party Bash on my TR if you'd like to take a peek (day 6 I think). We enjoyed it alot...............but of course we've never "met" a parade we didn't like :laughing: I'm also a big fan of Toy Story Mania (actually the whole family). And of course we could've ridden Tower of Terror all day too :eek: Even Matty LOVED that Tower of Terror! As the doors were closing behind us on our second ride he yelled out at the top of his lungs "OK, BUH-BYE!!!!!"

It's hard. So much to see, so little time. Can't possibly do it all. My solution? Book a return trip :) We'll be returning this December:woohoo:

Your itinerary looks great! Did you actually make your ADR's yet? I agree with whoever said don't wait. Make them now. You can always cancel as you get closer (even the day of if need be). Better to have too many than too few.

Ok no I didn't actually have adr's when I wrote this-they were my plan lol BUT I made some today....I had to switch a couple around but that's ok.

Monday afternoon instead of Restaurantasaurus we'll be eating at the Rainforest Cafe....I've read mixed reviews so I'm hoping it's good/fun!

Tuesday night instead of Chef Mickey's (that's ok we've at least got to experience it once) we'll be going to the Whispering Canyon Cafe (I read a lot of great reviews on this one).

Wednesday morning----early early 8:20 lol at yay Crystal Palace :rotfl:we've eaten there once and LOVED it so I'm excited we get to go again. The lady that took the reservations asked me where we were staying etc. I told her GKTW and that this was a MAW trip. She asked me more about Lauren (I don't know if that's standard or what).....I didn't mind at all I just kind of wondered what that was about......anyway so that part is done!!!!!

Hi! DD Sydney will be going to Disney for her wish in August. I love reading about everyone's plans. So nice to hear you got the ADRs you wanted.

Great ADRs! I actually like Rainforest Cafe at DTD...I hated the one right by my house, and did not have a really good experiance with the one at AK. I LOVE Whispering Canyon Cafe. That is one that is on our "must do" list each time we go. We have only been to Crystal Palace once and had horrible service, but the food was good...as you have been there, you know what to expect. Does Lauren know "when" yet?

Lynn

Hey Lynn!
I actually read a lot of mixed reviews about the rainforest cafe....i really wanted restaurantasaurus but it was filled up that day :( so hopefully we'll enjoy it! I hate that you had a bad experience at crystal palace...it's been so long since we were there, I hope it's still good!

Lauren still doesn't know :rotfl: I cannot wait for her to find out.....I'm hoping our sponsor will do the granting the weekend of the 4th. She already knows we're gonna have family and friends over for it.....I'm having a hard time figuring out when everyone we want there we'll be able to come with vacations/etc going on!

Love the picture of Jordan and Lauren! They are so cute!

We did the penguin tour at Sea World a little over a year ago and LOVED it. My DS7 just LOVES penguins! We went to build a bear when he was about 3 and they had the happy feet penguin and he made it. I also bought him the little one, Gloria, and he loved her to death! So much so that I have bought several since and he freaked me out about 2 years ago talking about if there was a fire and how he would have to get Gloria first! I bought yet another (at a hefty price) in case something like that ever happened. Of course now he would be okay without her, but at the time I was totally freaked and it saved my sanity.

Anyways, I am rambling and all that just share a link to my trip report with you. It was pricey but worth ever penny for us! We had some wonderful disfriends that helped us too be able to do it! :-)

IF you want to see what we did here is a link.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=30439702&postcount=87

IF not then just ignore it. I am not sure if I would have rather known or not. I just know that I want to do it again and get a better picture of him petting the penguin.

Jessica...thanks sooooo much!!! Gonna go read it in a bit!

Tonya....the excitement hasn't really kicked in until little miss lauren knows....Jordan and I are beyond ready!! We have a date for the wish granting--July 5th--sounds like they're gonna make it really fun. We're just gonna have it at our house with a few close friends and family. We'll tell Lauren that we're just having a little get together.....she's gonna go nuts!!!!
I'm gonna try to post our days very soon....stupid work keeps getting in the way :)

Ok guys here's our first full day!! Sunday night we'll be just checking out GKTW and maybe going to Downtown Disney....depends on what time we get in.

Monday:

First thing there are supposed to be Disney characters visiting GKTW. Of course we have to do that :) then breakfast-then head out to Epcot!

Must do:
Future World: Soarin/Seas With Nemo/Honey I Shrunk the Audience/Test Track
World Showcase: passports! get some sushi for Jordan at Japan lol/Norway-Maelstrom ride/and we've GOT to get our pics taken with the troll! and I wanted to see the family crests at United Kingdom

Now remember Lauren doesn't know yet so I haven't added her or Jordan's must do's!

Late lunch at the Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom then explore AK!!!!

I have a lot I hope for us to see here....so we're gonna take our time and stay as long as Lauren wants then we'll just order in pizza back at GKTW.

Discovery Trail
Kilimanjaro Safari
Pangani Forest Exp
maharajaha Jungle Trek
Expedition Everest (this one I'm still contemplating-any insight? seems I read it has a huge drop and I really can't handle those!)
The Boneyard
Fossil Fun Games
Primevel Whirl
Tricera Top Spin
Dinosaur

Pam-you could be a huge help on my ptr! Both being heart kids-let me know if anything stands out to you please! should do/shouldn't etc :)

Might as well go ahead and do Tuesday.......nothing much going on at work!!

First thing-Nick characters! Then we're headed out to SeaWorld for the day.

Must ride: Journey to Atlantis (insight please!) and Wild Arctic Ride

Must see: Hoping to do an upclose penguin tour/Believe/Elmo & Abby's Treasure Hunt
------------Shark Encounter/Wild Arctic/Dolphin cove/Shaum-closeup/Dolphin Nursery/Manatee Rescue/Stingray Lagoon/Pacific Point Preserve/Jewel of the Sea/Manta Aquarium
Must Eat: Captain Pete's Island Eats (insight?)
Must Shop: Coconut Bay/currents/Exit Gifts/Oyster's Secret/Sands Castle Toys/Simply Shamu
Must Play: Shamu's Happy Harbor

yes I'm stretching it here.........we'll just do what we can!!!

ADR's at the Whispering Canyon Cafe early that evening then back to play at GKTW :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter